[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Chemtrails spraying Poland before pneumonic plague struck : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Chemtrails spraying Poland before pneumonic plague struck

Discuss General Topics.

Scientist says Chemtrails linked to Morgellons Disease

Postby accidentsinspace » 20 Nov 2009, 14:16

Dr Hildegarde Staninger of Integrative medicine and one of the world's leading scientists in Industrial Technology says Chemtrails are linked to Morgellons disease.

accidentsinspace

Chemtrails spraying Poland before pneumonic plague struck

Postby accidentsinspace » 21 Nov 2009, 00:36

accidentsinspace

Re: Scientist says Chemtrails linked to Morgellons Disease

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Nov 2009, 00:36

I went to her website. I recognized the face right away. She has a PhD, not an MD.

What's more interesting is that she does not list where she went to graduate school.

I just did a search on licensed doctors in the state of California. No one with the last name of Staninger has a medical license in the state of California.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby accidentsinspace » 21 Nov 2009, 00:56

Last edited by accidentsinspace on 21 Nov 2009, 01:06, edited 1 time in total.
accidentsinspace

Re: Chemtrails spraying Poland before pneumonic plague struck

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Nov 2009, 01:00

Not another chemtrail video! :lol: :lol:

Man are these silly or what?

Where the evidence? All we see are contrails.

Hilarious. This must be homoeopathic attack seeing how high the material are being "sprayed". :lol:

Synopsis of video: blue sky, contrails, and music for 9 1/2 minutes.

HUGE waste of time.

I did a news search and quess what? NO PLAGUE IN POLAND. Duhhhhhhh.

There is one news posting here:
It's from the "Caucasus Emirate: Umara of Caucasian Mujahideen"
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Nov 2009, 01:01

How bad can postings get? Not much worse than this one!
Nostradamus

Postby accidentsinspace » 21 Nov 2009, 01:03

Here is more information about Dr Hildegaarde Staninger.

http://www.staningerreport.com/#DrHildy2.html
accidentsinspace

Postby accidentsinspace » 21 Nov 2009, 01:09

accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Nov 2009, 09:17

I merged these two topics, so please read around the confusion.
NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 21 Nov 2009, 14:01

brett

Postby Nostradamus » 22 Nov 2009, 11:43

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 22 Nov 2009, 23:08

Here's some unsubstantiated fear mongering:

The article only reports from websites and unnamed reports. It reports flu information fromthe WTO, the world trade organization I suspect, rather than from the CDC or WHO. That's odd.

Funnier is the claim of nano tubes used to spray aerosols from an airplane. A nanotube array is what is known as an extremely high grade filter! It's a cleaner not a delivery system, but it sure sounds hi-tech to those that cannot understand the words they read.

PS It says Ukraine, not Poland.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 23 Nov 2009, 21:24

In case people are not aware of the dimensions of nanotubes, these have an inner diameter on the order of 10 nanometers. This is the size of the smallest virus studied. Viruses run between 10 and 300 nms in diameter.

So it makes no sense to disperse a biological agent through a tube that will clogged almost immediately.

There is an interesting write up on chemtrails in the wikipedia including the origins of the claim.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Nov 2009, 03:00

NinjaPuppy

Postby sebring » 18 Apr 2010, 13:42

ok, all i know is i got these stupid sores, with junk coming out of them, just started 3 months ago when i moved back in with my elderly dad. im 42 and never had a skin problem in my life. ive been to actual doctors that said they think its morgellons. it looks like the pics ive seen so far.
now having said that, this' dr straninger' in my opinion is a straight up fraud..shes trying tomake money off of people that are sick and scared.
when i asked a few questions, her 'fan club' got all kinds of mad, but most legitimate doctors do not mind answering questions.
my first question was ' if shes not a doctor and does not claim to be, why does she call herslef doctor?
i took a look at her site, OMG, this crap shes trying to sell is mega bucks!! $4100 for a sauna? an irfrarared heating pad for $350? and air ionizer for $800? doesnt oreck sell the same thing for like $80?
i asked her if someone should start the detox program if they are on antibiotics.. no answer.
i asked what the difference was between her detox and the dual cleanse from costco.. no answer.
but her rabd fans were sure fast to jump on me for discrediting her, so i said she discredits herself! im just pointing it out. what doctor gets mad when you ask questions? a fraud.. thats who.
sebring

Next

Return to General Discussions