[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby skeprogue » 25 Jul 2009, 01:34

skeprogue

Postby The Professor » 25 Jul 2009, 02:11

There are no lies here .. Only questions that the skeptics can't seem to answer.

Simply shut me up with an acceptable excuse for making these calls?

That's all it takes. I seek the Truth and so do many others.
After listening to this .. .. what explanation could there be but the obvious?

There is no evidence to suggest anything else. If there is, then please produce it so we can compare it to the evidence we already have.

http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html
SHARE THE TRUTH
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby Azrael » 25 Jul 2009, 02:27

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby The Professor » 25 Jul 2009, 03:39

Don't attack me ... I'm just asking the question. Why was randi trying to seduce an under aged boy over the phone?
That exactly what's happening on the recordings right? (More than two kids it sounds like)

Where is randi's police report that shows he was working with them. That would put this all to rest in one fell swoop. Pay stub? Official statement?
Is it that randi CAN'T produce ANY EVIDENCE to support his claim?
The Professor

Postby Azrael » 25 Jul 2009, 04:30

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby skeprogue » 25 Jul 2009, 06:31

skeprogue

Postby The Professor » 25 Jul 2009, 08:11

As long as Randi dodges the questions, they will never be answered. And people will continue to ask them. It may be that childrens safety is at stake. Pedophelia is not a joke!
The Truth is spreading!

How many old computers does this troll own. I think he had four going at the Cafe before they caught him and booted all of his false identities.
The Professor

Postby skeprogue » 25 Jul 2009, 08:26

skeprogue

Postby The Professor » 25 Jul 2009, 08:41

I am glad more and more people are sharing the information amongst themselves and other groups.
The truth hurts and the JREFers are beginning to Squirm at record speeds.
Please feel free to talk about these recordings or direct excuses made by randi ... All other comments are simply Trolls attempting to derail this thread.
I wonder how these experiences affected the young boys. I know one wanted to quit this disgusting behavior, but randi wanted him to continue.
Did these kids grow up to be offenders like so many unfortunate molested children do?
And if so, how many did they violate? A horrid situation! It seems to grow like a virus. Sad. No wonder we have such a big problem with kidnappings and child molestations (And many unsolved child murders here in Florida .. Just watch Nancy Grace if you can stand it)
The Professor

Postby skeprogue » 25 Jul 2009, 08:52

skeprogue

Postby General Zod » 25 Jul 2009, 08:57

There's no need to stoop to TP's preferred tactics, skeprogue. His lies are far more damaging to his case than comments like this.
General Zod

Postby skeprogue » 25 Jul 2009, 09:09

skeprogue

Postby The Professor » 25 Jul 2009, 10:58

Trolls Trolls Trolls ... SQUIRM :)

The Blackmail Tapes ... PedoFiles are proving to be true!
Randi has FAILED to explain the pedophelia.

In the Court against Randi case the Judge tells the jury that they can not believe what Randi has told them and they must listen to this tape ... After they did ..Randi LOST!!!!!

Here's what the JUDGE SAID...
I have listened to the tape. I have carefully and agonizingly reflected on this. It is possible, it is possible that your client told this Court, this jury, and the New York Skeptics a bald face lie. It is possible. The jury is going to have to evaluate that. I don't know how they can evaluate that if they don't hear this and determine which version is true.
-------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE RECORDING !!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

THE ARTICLE PROOF

As mentioned in our Sept. 1st issue, magician/debunker James Randi makes the following assertion in his April 1999 Position Statement:

"When...Eldon Byrd sued me in Baltimore a few years ago, his lawyer brought up the famous tape recording as evidence against my character. My own lawyer, at my insistence, asked that the entire tape be played for the courtroom and jury, so that the true nature of the record would be understood, instead of being misrepresented as it usually was."

We now have a portion of the transcript of the Eldon Byrd vs. James Randi et al trial, dated May 26th, 1993. From a reading of this transcript it is abundantly clear that Randi's lawyer, named Diane Margaret Link, made every effort to persuade Judge Marvin J. Garbis not to let the jury hear the tape, which of course is the same so-called Blackmail Tape that we have referred to in "Smear" many times in the past.

Here, verbatim, is part of that excerpt from the official record of that trial:

MS. LANK:
May I respectfully ask how the tape is relevant, your Honor? What defamatory statements alleged by Mr. Byrd are related to that tape?

THE COURT:
Fortunately I don't have to persuade you that I'm right. I have to ultimately persuade the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit that I am properly exercising my discretion in this case, which I am doing.

I have listened to the tape. I have carefully and agonizingly reflected on this. It is possible, it is possible that your client told this Court, this jury, and the New York Skeptics a bald face lie. It is possible. The jury is going to have to evaluate that. I don't know how they can evaluate that if they don't hear this and determine which version is true.

If he has said a falsity about this tape and this is the tape he accused Mr. Byrd of manipulating, then I think it is relevant to this case, to his credibility and to the issues in this case with regard to whether or not he knew that other statements were false.

He had this tape. He knew what this tape was. He said things about Mr. Byrd relevant to this tape that the jury may find false, they may find are true.

What you have said and your position has been is that this tape is material. Mr. Randi is leading on some obscene callers. If your version is true, it is benign. I trust the jury. But if your version is not true, then the jury is
entitled to know that. This issue is closed.

The Blackmail Tape was then played for the jury, obviously over the objections of Ms. Lank, who presumably was acting in behalf of her client, James Randi.

Randi apparently does not want the American public to hear this Tape, either. Why not???
The Professor

Postby skeprogue » 25 Jul 2009, 11:17

skeprogue

Postby The Professor » 25 Jul 2009, 12:43

THESE PEOPLE WANT TO PUT OUT THE TRANSCRIPTS AND RANDI'S EXCUSES SIDE BY SIDE FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!

http://www.martiansgohome.com/smear/v46/ss990901.htm

RANDI UPDATE:

More on the infamous James ("The Amusing") Randi "Blackmail Tape": Parts of it have appeared anonymously on the Internet very recently, and part was placed on the Net some time ago by a Canadian psychic named Earl Curley, now deceased. But when we challenged Randi in our July lst 1999 issue to let us mail out the transcript, together with his April 1999 Position Statement, there was no reply from either him or his lawyer. We'll accept this non-reply as a "no". Yet, in the above-mentioned Position Statement, Randi claims: "When...Eldon Byrd sued me in Baltimore a few years ago, his lawyer brought up the famous tape recording as evidence against my character. My own lawyer, at my insistence, asked that the entire tape be played for the courtroom and jury, so that the true nature of the record would be understood, instead of being misrepresented as it usually was.,'
The above statement by Randi is utterly untrue. In reality, Randi and his lawyer fought against the playing of the tape in the courtroom, but it was played for the jury anyhow, through earphones. (See also Eldon Byrd's letter to the editor, further along in this issue.) ...

Separate item: In a postscript to the above-mentioned April 1999 Position Statement, Randi arrogantly states, referring to those who have sued him over the years, "I have still not paid a nickel to any of these people".

However, in a June 19th, 1999 statement on the Internet, referring to a complex dispute Randi was having with a "psychic detective" named Riley G., Randi states: "I want to put an end to this 'challenge' of ours. On the advice of legal counsel I will pay you three thousand dollars to drop your claim on the million bucks..." The million bucks referred to here is a supposed offer by Randi's Foundation to pay that amount to anyone who can prove he/she has psychic powers. This particular dispute, however, had nothing to do with psychic powers! (Long story here.)

The essence of this matter is that Randi has been caught shooting from the lip again - a habit that has gotten him into trouble several times before. (Our thanks to Rob MacGregor and others for this item.) ...

At press time (August 20th) we learned that the entire "Blackmail Tape" transcript is back on the Net! It is at two different sites, one of which is unnecessarily filthy, while the other is serious & very well done, with the equivalent of about thirty pages of negative information about Randi. Wheee!

---------------------------------------

Now someone has put it out for all to see!!!!

SHARE THE TRUTH !!!
The Professor

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge