[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Swine Flu: Depopulation Agenda : General Discussions - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Swine Flu: Depopulation Agenda

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Swine Flu: Depopulation Agenda

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Nov 2009, 01:01

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 14 Nov 2009, 01:21

I have a better idea Ninja, why don't governments give out homopathetic Anus Barbituates (sp?) instead of vaccines? It could save the world!!! I wasn't aware of this before, but boy does it sounds like it's an amazing product!

"There are several homeopathic remedies available to combat flu effectively. At the very first sign that flu is developing, take 1/2 tube of Anas barbariae (marketed under various brand names, including Oscillococcinum) every two hours, for a total of five doses. Combination flu remedies work in majority of cases if you take one in the first 4 to 12 hours after you start having symptoms. Follow the dosage recommendations on the label of the remedy you choose. If it’s going to work, you should feel relief with a single dose.

If the flu persists, you’ll probably need a more specific remedy, such as a 12C or 30C dose of Eupatorium perfoliatum, which is good for a flu that causes aches and chills in your back and bones, fatigue, thirst and bad headaches. If you feel dizzy, drowsy and weak but momentarily better after urinating, try a 12C or 30C dose of Gelsemium. Take up to four doses of one of these flu remedies in 24 hours. Then if you don’t feel better, see a professional. Below listed are several specific homeopathic remedies that are useful for flu.

If you are feeling chilly, restless, and weak, choose Arsenicum album. This is for the person who feels worse in a cold room, but wants something cold to drink. You probably have a red nose with runny nasal secretions that burn the nose and upper lip. You also prefer to sit in bed with books, magazines, and a television, and be left alone, but would like a bit of attention every once in a while. Take one dose of Arsenicum album 30Xx or 9C, as directed on the product label, three to four times a day for up to eight doses."

http://www.holisticonline.com/remedies/ ... opathy.htm
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Nov 2009, 01:51

I still say that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 14 Nov 2009, 10:18

well tell you what - i have been and still am feeling as rough as rats since i had the jab - much worse than the seasonal flu jab- and sheesh does my arm hurt where they jabbed me :evil: wait till i see my doc - he's gonna get a mouth full !! - no side affects indeed

interestingly too - they are issuing a little card that i was cautioned to keep hold of , with details of the shot - don't do this for seasonal flu - so why for this ??

( CT mode ) - ah well when they start denying access to places if you have not had the shot - i is OK coz i has my card :lol: :lol: )

now NP the biggest reason germs and bugs spread is because kids / people these days have no resistance - you may well be of an age to remember getting sent round to a kid with chicken pox or measles house to "play" so as you would catch it - none of this OMG notifiable disease - get the bells out and chant "unclean " stuff like today :roll:

a good friend of mine got adult mumps - its soooo rare now all the docs in the hospital where flooding in just to have a look see - as they had never seen it before - when i was a kid getting the mumps was all part and parcel of growing up

and this obsession with cleanliness - showering 2 or 3 times a day ?? wiping everything down with disinfectant wipes every 5 minutes etc etc - ye gods - when i was a lad - we had a bath once a week ( Sunday night usually ) - and a good wash each morning + normal hand washing after using the loo , did all right for us - and no deodorants in those days ( not invented ) ,well may be a dab of eau DE cologne for the ladies on hot days ;) and washing clothes ?? once a week ritual ( Mondays ) - and we all made it thus far , and mostly without anything too serious

( and people are always moaning about the cost of their utility bills - hot water costs money peeps !! ) :roll:

trouble is with people these days they are a bunch of pussies , we where right hard when we where kids - no heating in the schools hardly - sit there in overcoats and scarfs some days in the winter - and outside loos with "isal" bog paper ( if you have never come across this stuff - it was like grease proof paper in a roll ) none of your "super soft " botty paper in assorted pastel shades then :o walk 2 or 3 miles to school on your own or with mates ( all these perverts lurking round corners must be a modern phenomena :roll: ) - out on the beach again on your own ,in the sun all day during summer holidays , riding push bikes with no helmets or reflective jackets ( no brakes half the time either :lol: ) - aye we was tough

and if you tell youth of today - they wont believe you here are some "northern lads " discussing their younger days - see what i mean ??

bit of dirt never hurt any one !! ;)
brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Nov 2009, 19:11

Brett - Sorry to hear that you're feeling poorly from that flu shot.

You bring up a great point with resistance or lack of resistance. My grandmother always told me, "You have to eat a pound of dirt before you die". That was her usual motto when food hit the ground. Needless to say, I was one of those very sickly kids. Always had something and my parents weren't much on doctors so I had to tough it out.

Here I am fifty-odd years later, with more antibodies in my system than most. When I have to go for bloodwork, my test results can put a new doctor in a tail spin until I remind them to look at my medical history.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 14 Nov 2009, 19:46

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Nov 2009, 19:56

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 14 Nov 2009, 20:07

ProfWag

Postby brett » 15 Nov 2009, 02:55

feeling a bit more like it today - trouble is that my usual ( arthritic) aches and pains may have flared up - and be adding to mild symptoms from the jab so - cant say for sure what was making me feel rough yesterday :roll: - ah well just getting old i suppose :lol: :lol:
brett

Previous

Return to General Discussions