[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
A Challenge to Scepcop : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

A Challenge to Scepcop

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby ProfWag » 09 Nov 2009, 00:17

ProfWag

Re: A Challenge to Scepcop

Postby ciscop » 09 Nov 2009, 16:12

a friend of a friend that has no reason for lying and is a charming sweet person counts as reliable source?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 09 Nov 2009, 19:39

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 09 Nov 2009, 19:48

It is now a day after I posted this challenge. Scepcop has made 10 other posts, but has not responded to neither this challenge nor my comments pertaining to the promotions of the Generals which he alluded to not being able to be debunked.
Scepcop, if you can't properly find the source for the information you have posted, please let us know so we can move on to other things. I'm going to hate to do a "Scepcop Challenge Watch" every day. But I will until you respond. I'm fed up with you making posts without having any evidence to support your statements. Your Rumsfeld and Chaney comment should have a solid source that can easily be found and posted if it exists. If not, then that is my conclusion that your conspiracy theories are based on lies and misinformation. Additionally, and this is a warning to you, every 9/11 conspiracy post you make from now on will have a reply from me regarding this challenge until it gets answered by you.
ProfWag
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 10 Nov 2009, 07:19

i predict if anything
scescop will bark and acuse
but he will not produce the source your are looking for
since he doesnt need it
thats the beauty of believers, they got nothing but faith ¨in something¨
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 10 Nov 2009, 20:25

Well, Day 2 of the Challenge and nothing so far. I'm holding out hope for him though!
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 12 Nov 2009, 03:41

Day 3 with still no comment on my Rumsfield/Chaney challenge or the "debunking the General's promotion" sources showing that Scepcop's sources aren't valid. Hmmm, I'm beginning to think my theory about him posting information that he didn't even begin to bother to look into is correct. But hey, it's only been 72 hours...
Fingers cross!
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 12 Nov 2009, 05:15

bumping this back to the top....
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 14 Nov 2009, 04:15

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Nov 2009, 04:46

I think that SCEPCOP has been doing the 'View Your Posts' thing and may not be seeing any topics that he has not recently posted to. Just a guess.

I also don't know what to say when skeptics want to 'ban' themselves. That's new to me. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 14 Nov 2009, 05:17

ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 14 Nov 2009, 11:37

uuum.. we are gonna miss you wag
you were a light of rationality in this crazy yet funny forum

and
i think scescop defends himself saying he is spreading some "interesting info" he found
the problem is that he lacks the tools of critical thinking
so a lot of things just escapes him
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 14 Nov 2009, 20:01

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Nov 2009, 20:09

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 15 Nov 2009, 20:31

ProfWag

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups