[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Amazing Hits from Psychics : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Amazing Hits from Psychics

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Amazing Hits from Psychics

Postby ciscop » 04 Nov 2009, 15:12

Hello guys!

i am just wondering for stories you might have
some people here have gone to psychics and mediums
and in the process the psychic might told you something it shaked your world (how did she know??)

so i am wondering
what are the most amazing hits a psychic told you
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: Amazing Hits from Psychics

Postby brett » 05 Nov 2009, 01:23

well ciscop - most purported "psychics" i have come across bar ONE are first rate BS merchants :roll: - however i do have one pet one who has constantly amazed me with the accuracy of her stuff - and whom i believe genuine - consider as i have these points :

1. she lives 300 miles from me

2 she does not like being referred to as a psychic or medium - and does NOT use her gift for any sort of personal gain

3 until last year she had never visited my house - yet was able to accurately tell me where there was a leak in the roof ( proven correct ) - and also about something i did not know about one of my late wife's friends ( also correct and it was NOT something common and confirmed by said friend whose jaw literally dropped when i told her of the matter - rather a personal thing again and certainly not something the friend would discuss with my late wife's husband ;) )

4. she has related information which only me ,my wife , and poss my doctor could have known ( personal stuff / bodily marks etc - and bare in mind she never MET my wife in the flesh and sure as heck has never gotten THAT close to me - you get my drift ) + other stuff that i would say was impossible to cold read and of the sort one does not relate in polite conversation

5 on at least 2 occasions when talking via web cam she has "drifted off " and exhibited nuances that my late wife displayed - again something not possible to cold read as i repeat she never met her - and on one occasion channeled her for some minutes - and this was not wishful thinking as it freaked me out i can tell you ( she seemed genuinely not to be aware of what had happened )

6 is consistently accurate about stuff ( domestic mainly ) before i have even told her - i seriously believe she is in some form of contact with my late wife

any ways believe or not as you wish , i think i am wise enough to spot any scammers or motive merchants - but she would have nothing to gain by trying to dupe me + if i thought for a moment she was , and i have told her straight to her face this we would never talk again

so yes I do believe there ARE genuine ones out there - just that they are far and very few between
brett

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy