[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa : General Discussions - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Discuss General Topics.

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 01 Nov 2009, 02:40

I believe the source of this Demonic power to be pacts made with the devil. This is partcularly rife in politics and the entertainment industry. Take Bohemian Grove for example, where a 'mock' sacrifice is part of the annual event. Does that sound perverse and weird to you? It does to me. Also, the satanic handsign which is waved about by politicians all the time. Satanic symbolism in Hollywood movies has been going on for years. The Wizard of Oz, for example, is packed to the hilt with satanic imagery. Many movies also use 'predictive programming'. There are many Hollywood films predicting 9/11 in the years leading up to the event itself.This has also been noted in music videos and children's cartoons.
Last edited by accidentsinspace on 01 Nov 2009, 02:43, edited 2 times in total.
accidentsinspace

Postby accidentsinspace » 01 Nov 2009, 02:41

accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Nov 2009, 02:55

I originally thought that I had food poisoning a few days ago. Since I have missed work and had to cancel a few things, friends were calling to see how I was doing. I was well enough today to want to pick up the phone, so when a friend (who is an ER nurse) called to check up on me, she asked me how I was feeling and after a few questions she said that I don't have food poisoning, I have a mild case of H1N1 as it's rampant here. She just got over it herself and had the identical symptom. At least if this thing morphs into a full blown problem this fall, I'll have some antibodies in my system...the natural way.

The first two days were brutal. I slept most of the time. I still can't go to work tonight as I'm not 100% and I work with large crowds so I think it's best that I keep me and my germs at home. Today is the first day that I was able to hold down soft, yet solid food and I have a bit of energy since I'm on the computer. I may get too used to laying in bed chatting on this forum, sipping ginger ale and broth while shirking my job responsibilities. My one boss is cool with it but the night one is a pain in the butt about me not showing up.
NinjaPuppy

Postby accidentsinspace » 01 Nov 2009, 03:14

First of all, please do not feel guilty about missing work. Large groups, do you work with the homeless or something? There is obviously a huge risk that you would spread it to everyone else. Have you got any vitamin supplements? Vit C and Vit D are what you need. I believe the Swine Flu will infect millions. Please do not get the H1N1 vaccine though.
accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Nov 2009, 03:24

I work for a few volunteer organizations who work with underprivilidged children, senior citizens, the terminally ill and handicapped adults and children. The night job is more of a fun thing and of course Halloween is one of the more fun days as the kids are in costume and on a good sugar high. :D It's probably where I picked it up as last Sunday I worked with over 6,500 children in an alligator pit.

I am not your typical office, worker bee. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby The Warrigal » 01 Nov 2009, 13:00

Get well soon NP! :)
The Warrigal

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Nov 2009, 18:13

Thank you Warrigal.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 22:19

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 22:27

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 22:31

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Previous

Return to General Discussions