[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Discuss General Topics.

US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 04:45

Wake up America, it's over. Enjoy your Christmas in your FEMA camps.

accidentsinspace

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 05:57

accidentsinspace

Postby brett » 31 Oct 2009, 06:01

oh woopeeeeee - i was not planning to go to america anyways :lol:
brett

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 06:19

accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 07:14

I'm getting tired of the tourist anyway. :D
NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 31 Oct 2009, 14:11

brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 18:05

NinjaPuppy

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 20:01

They mess things up by design.

It won't take long to ship Americans into FEMA camps. This is what David Icke has been talking about for years. America is about to become the biggest concentration camp on the planet, in fact it always has been.
accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 20:07

NinjaPuppy

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 20:33

accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 21:04

I agree with much of what you say. The average person who tries to get ahead usually winds up beaten down by the system. Parents work their fingers to the bone to get their kids into college so they go in hock to make sure that the kids have a better life than they do. The harder and more hours they work, the more the IRS takes from them. You spend your entire time, keeping up with the Joneses as it's called here. You need a bigger house, you need a more expensive car, you need to have the latest technology etc. For what? So you can work harder to support these things?

As for bad food, you bet your buns mister! They import fruit and vegetables from countries who still use pesticides that were outlawed here and we ship our produce out of the country. Our beauty products are loaded with chemicals that should not be in there. We are constantly exposed to things that we know are not good for us. Yet we still spend our money on these products.
NinjaPuppy

Postby accidentsinspace » 01 Nov 2009, 01:01

And this is what makes me very angry. This is a very SERIOUS situation. First of all we did not ask to be born, but we were, and in a perfect world we could have ANYTHING we wanted. There would be an abundance of food and happiness. But no. A very evilm the ULTIMATE in evil has ruined it for us. EVERYTHING is controlled by this demonic faction. Its starts on our first day in the hospital/maternity ward, we are injected with mercury. And the rest of our life is caste, unless we are very lucky. And even if we are one of these 'lucky ones', where is the joy in living in a world where everybody else is being screwed over. But what makes me angrier is people who spend their time burying truth simple because they are so indoctrinated and essentially 'traumatised' by the system, that they subconsciously give up the ability to think logically and independently. They do not want to believe, so they will spend every hour thay can fighting it off, prolonging their denial. This is what has been described as 'Collective Schizophrenia'. This is a product of innate fear, otherwise they would just get on with their lives. They are unable to do this.
I appreciate the communication, Ninja and I apologise for my 'guns a blazing' entrance. :)

Ninja, do you think the world is controlled by a demonic power? It's the only way I can rationalise the evil that infects our world. It has to have a demonic source. I mean, killing hundreds of thousands of babies for oil is the closes thing to pure evil, I know of. The truly disturbing thing is that they used US and UK soldiers to do it. And we call them brave? How so? What is brave about being armed to the teeth and murdering innocent civillians based on a lie. Look at the Sex Crimes carried out in the Abu Grahib prison.

I went into town today and I saw a chemtrail forming above the shops, this was one of those chemtrails where there was no identifiable plane. I observed the masses of people who were completely unaware of what was going on. I want inside a shop and when I returned, the chemtrail had become the ubiquitous cross or X shape. Everybody going on about their own business while being sprayed like ants. It's a very serious situation.
accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Nov 2009, 02:18

NinjaPuppy

Postby accidentsinspace » 01 Nov 2009, 02:31

Chemtrail planes fly at a much higher altitude than normal aircraft. They usually work alone or in pairs. They tend to finish their handiwork with a X. Within minutes a cloud forms and whatever waste they are chucking on us, live insects, nanotechnology red blood cells, barium and lots more, rains down on the populace. Maybe we should start a chemtrail thread? Morgellons disease is just ONE disease which has been directly attributed to chemtrail spraying. The infected person suffers, amongst other symptoms, chronic fatigue and the feeling that invisible bugs are crawling all over them. I can back all this up with proof and evidence.
accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Nov 2009, 02:34

Yes, feel free to start a thread for those in the CT section. I'd like to get back to the H1N1 topic as I was diagnosed this afternoon with it. :?
NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to General Discussions