[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Merck Scientist Admits Cancer and AIDS Came From Vaccines : General Discussions - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Merck Scientist Admits Cancer and AIDS Came From Vaccines

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby accidentsinspace » 30 Oct 2009, 07:39

You are more like toddlers. Babies even.

Hellboy said:
a) I do not agree with the initial statement that 'MERCK HEAD SCIENTIST ADMITS CANCER AND AIDS CAME IN VACCINES'.
Right, how do you support your assertion. The admission comes from the
scientist's mouth. He admits it on film. Which part doyou not agree with? Just curious.
Last edited by accidentsinspace on 30 Oct 2009, 07:42, edited 1 time in total.
accidentsinspace

Postby Hellboy » 30 Oct 2009, 07:41

Still no evidence or me being a sockpuppet then?

Still no evidence for me being a troll then?

Come on AS if you are going to make accusations I suggest you back them up with good clear evidence, not opinions and nonsense!

Understand? :lol:
Hellboy

Postby Hellboy » 30 Oct 2009, 07:52

Hellboy

Postby accidentsinspace » 30 Oct 2009, 08:03

accidentsinspace

Postby Hellboy » 30 Oct 2009, 08:15

Really? Could you please put into your very own words and in a succient and relevant way! ;) Come on why is this guy right hey?

Still you have not answered my direct questions regarding your ill informed accusations............!

Because................... it comes from your own imagination and delusional assumptions based opn your own prior biased assumptions! Unless of course you can convince me with real evidence. :mrgreen:
Hellboy

Postby brett » 30 Oct 2009, 13:55

hi there hellboy - :D - same old same old ain't it ?

right AIS - to answer your accusation i am trolling your posts - WRONG ! i am simply trying to opine ( that means forward the opinion ) that for a site which has in the title " to evaluate PesudoSkeptical criticism of the paranormal " - we seem to be drifting way off course here - and i still pose the question as to WHAT a you tube video on claims that cancer ( duh oh - I was under the impression that cancer has been around since the dawn of time - not since some supposed experiments ) and AIDS , well quite possibly THAT could be man made - or has escaped from a lab ?? ( not unprecedented as foot and mouth disease escaped from a lab in the UK a while back ) have to do with the paranormal - that's not trolling - that's asking a straight forward question

as to my debating 9/11 or homeopathy - - well in the case of 9/11 - it is a subject that interests me ( the obvious failings of the "official " explanation that is ) but you will see that even I have tired of tilting at windmills and withdrawn from that thread - homeopathy ?? of passing interest really - but like all things i can look at a subject with detached interest

my complaint against you in this instance is - the unnecessary use of foul language - i don't CARE weather you can read such in woman's own - the financial times or any other publication - the use of such language exhibits a low standard of intelligence - and some of us are "old school" and object to it - that's because we have standards of manners - as hellboy will tell you ( and i debate with him at times on another forum ) - we have NO NEED to stoop to such coarse language - to make a point

and as to the accusation that HB is my "sock puppet " ha ha don't make me laugh - HB is an accomplished debater in his own right , heck laddie - you think you are good at debate and argument ?? - i wold just LOVE to see you last 5 minutes on one forum i could mention :lol: :lol: :lol: ( you know of course of where i speak HB ;) )

so why not take it on the chin , accept that your last couple of words in that post where unnecessary and apologise - that's what MEN do when they are wrong !!
brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Oct 2009, 18:34

NinjaPuppy

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 02:15

Still no comments on the actual VIDEOTAPED disclosure from a scientist that AIDS and CANCER are vaccine borne diseases.
accidentsinspace

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 02:56

ProfWag

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 03:07

(Note: Honestly, I didn't watch those videos. I saw Ninja's post and trusted her judgment that they were incoherant.)
ProfWag

Why? Why are you even bother commenting? Typical psedoscientist response. Don't watch the video with the unpalatable truth, ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO WATCH IT FOR YOU, How is it incoherent?

Proof that the JREF scumbags are full of shit.
accidentsinspace

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 03:11

I put up a video and none of you have the BALLS to watch it. Useless.
accidentsinspace

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 03:22

How do you people live like this? Are you under psychiatric mind control or do you just PREFER this controlled world how it is, being a slave? The illuminati dis a good job on your minds, having you foot soldiers do the bidding for them. And for FREE! Tough, the truth is coming out, people are awakening, and the scummy JREF types will have to put up with it. You are lower beings, you were not supposed to ascend in your present incarnation. Your JREF lives are one ugly sham. Have a nice life continuing to spew your fearful agendas and government lies!
Last edited by accidentsinspace on 31 Oct 2009, 03:58, edited 1 time in total.
accidentsinspace

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 03:42

I just watched this extremely poorly made video. Nowhere does Dr. Hilleman say that the vaccines they used to inject humans caused cancer or Aids. He stated that during some testing, was done that showed signs of cancer cells and that some vaccines had leukemia cells, but nowhere does he state anything close to the title of this thread.
Oh, and by the way, Dr. Hilleman is generally regarded as saving more lives than anyone in history.
I'm through with Accident's videos.
ProfWag

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 04:08

Last edited by accidentsinspace on 31 Oct 2009, 04:18, edited 1 time in total.
accidentsinspace

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 04:13

Uhhhh, did you forget something in that last post, Accident, or were you just emphasizing how accurate my observation of that video was?
ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions