View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Free paranormal detective game, looks good!

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Free paranormal detective game, looks good!

Postby Scepcop » 30 Oct 2009, 01:38

Download here:

http://www.download-free-games.com/free ... dan_pi.htm

Description:

Ben Jordan - Paranormal Investigator

An exciting adventure into the paranormal!

Ben Jordan is a young college graduate with a knack for mixing it up with the strange and legendary. "Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator" is actually an 8 part long adventure series, with each part bringing a new and mysterious case for Ben to explore and solve.

Join Ben as he steps into the unknown, and exploit your wits to help him uncover the truth. You'll help Ben investigate into all sorts of paranormal phenomena in locations all around the globe, so get ready to have some fun being as observant as you can be!

Ben Jordan Cases:

•Case 1: In Search of the Skunk Ape
•Case 2: The Lost Galleon of the Salton Sea
•Case 3: The Sorceress of Smailholm
•Case 4: Horror at Number 50
•Case 5: Land of the Rising Dead
•Case 6: Scourge of the Sea People
•Case 7: The Cardinal Sins
•Case 8: ?

Reviews

GOT HOOKED(GREAT GAME), Sep 16, 2009

by LYNN PEPPER (LONGVIEW, TX)

ONCE I STARTED I COULD NOT STOP. GREAT PLOTS. THIS GAME IS A VERY ENJOYABLE SERIES. I HOPE THE ENJOYMENT CONTINUES. JOINED MAILING LIST SO I CAN BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THE NEXT GAME. CAN’T WAIT :)

:), Jul 31, 2009

by Farnoosh (Tehran,Iran)

first of all I want to thank the website for uploading these games here for free.I finished playing this game in one day.it’s a good one.it makes your brain work.I think it could be alot better if the graphics was a little higher and that characters had a voice.gives alot better feeling when you hear people talk instead of trying to read everything throughout the game.all in all I think it’s worth playing for a good mind work and it can be entertaining:)

AWESOME ADVENTURE, Sep 06, 2008

by YogiTheJoker (Mumbai)

When I started playing the case 1 I thought this is an average adventure game. But as I went on I got addicted to it unknowingly. I have played till case 4 now and waiting to finish all 8 cases. I think the best case could be case 4 : Horror at 50. Its on par with 7 days a stranger series.
Keep up the good work guys….

A Marvellous game, Aug 16, 2008

by Anonymous

I was never into games. But this game made me a game addicted person. playing Ben jordan is like ur living a second life altogether. Its so good & best that I cant express in words. Believe me its a game in which u will find utmost satisfaction. I have played all the 6 parts of ben jordan & was eagerly waiting for 7th part. The day it got released, I bunked my college & sat for the whole day to complete it & i completed the 7th part in one day. Its the best game I ve ever seen. I really plea to all of you there to give this game a try Becoz its worth it. Just think tht ur an invstigator and u ve to investigate and solve different cases. Tht’s like wow. I m now waiting for the eighth part of ben jordan. I request all the producers of this game to continue making such games. This game is a true effort of many people behind this. Thanks to all.

THE BEST GAME EVER MADE, Mar 13, 2008

by emily collins (QLD)

This game is the best game i have ever played and that was ever made it has every thing you would look for in a game-crime scenes,friends,graphics,drama and lots more i would rate this game 100 out of 100 if you were going to download a game i would recommend this game and i think every would love it

A nice game with a good series, Feb 08, 2008

by Sayeef (Dhaka, Bangladesh)

after hearing the name of the game i entered this site to download the game. Oh my god! what a nice game. Both the story line and the graphics of the first series (In search of the Skunk-Ape)was fantastic. after completing the mystery of the first game i was so excited that i have played all 6 series of the game. Of them the Case 4( Horror at Number 50) was the best. i am really looking foreword the next series of the game. Good luck for BEN JORDAN!!

GREAT GAME, Jan 14, 2008

by chis (australia)

Ben Jordan- well were do i start this its just a great game if your into investigator games/tv shows eg: csi u will absouloutly love it. in concluding i cant stress any more of how good of a game this was. :)
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic Board