[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Future Prediction : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Future Prediction

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Future Prediction

Postby highflyertoo » 15 Oct 2009, 09:27

Hello SCEPCOP. I give a Prediction about a high profile World Leader who will die of natural causes before mid December 2009. This will cause great change throughout the World, as the World is infactuated with this particular person. The man in question is an Evil Man in disguise, his lies are well hidden, and in most circumstances the public always wishes they knew in Advance of the impending danger. Well, I did fore warn people of the danger, yet my voice was silenced by those who are indeed blind to the truth some of the time.

If you SCEPCOP approve, then I will name the World Leader and the information associated with my prediction.

Thanks, John Murie , Western Australia.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Re: Future Prediction

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 09:38

NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 15 Oct 2009, 09:57

I am not frightened to speak the truth,and to suppress the truth is unskeptical, and I sent SCEPCOP a copy. I am not being Political, The truth is that the paranormal is also in the Polictical Realm or do you think the paranormal exists everywhere else except in the Political Realm.

You have expressed what you think, so do the right skeptical thing and allow other people to view it for themselves. Majority doesn't make something right. I am a lone voice trying to alert people, yet I'm drastically hindered by ''government scared people''. The government says 9/11 was not a set up. Are you Ninjapuppy scared of the government?
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 15 Oct 2009, 10:01

Your not my Mother ninjapuppy. So get off your high horse.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 10:24

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 15 Oct 2009, 13:10

so John, all you want is that people know what you predicted?? i can say it

HF2 predicted obama will die before september ended because of natural causes
as we all know
that didnt happen
because John Murie is not a messiah, he is nothing but a well known mental case as he has said so before (i already posted the links to his comments)
also.. since the prediction wasnt fullfilled.. he changed the date to ¨somewhere before the year ends¨
thats how wacky people like johnny work. thats why i like him, is awesome to see how he deceives himself.. keep it going johnny boy one of this day you will hit the big one, im sure

i said, lets keep HF2 here
making predictions, just like we keep koenig, is awesome to study this couple of guys
they are funny since they are trully insane
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby brett » 15 Oct 2009, 15:14

well as NP knows - i am against this sort of post as it would be like me posting predictions as to when ninja , csicop, prof wag , scepcop , or any other of the great people who have come together here to express their thoughts on subjects , will pass - if i did so i would soon be banned - and quite rightly so !!

we discuss and argue about a great many things -and whilst I don't agree with many opinions ,as probably many don't agree with mine , I respect the people who make them , but some things are beyond discussion for pure decency reasons

we as a group do NOT suppress opinion -( and i have to say here that this forum is a LOT more reasonable in its tolerance levels than many i know of ) - but SOME things are best kept to ones self - if you are right in your predictions ,then just satisfy yourself with that and don't brag about it !!

just MY opinion as always ;)
brett

Postby highflyertoo » 15 Oct 2009, 16:02

highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 15 Oct 2009, 16:03

highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2009, 20:41

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 15 Oct 2009, 23:45

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 16 Oct 2009, 11:28

highflyertoo

Postby Scepcop » 16 Oct 2009, 13:16

Wait I thought that highflyertoo was banned for a while for name calling. What is it about his "predictions" that are indecent and not appropriate for a forum? Can someone update me to speed on this?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ciscop » 16 Oct 2009, 14:52

ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 16 Oct 2009, 23:49

I applaud NinjaPuppy's stance in this matter. I, in addition to others I believe, am not comfortable with this type of "prediction." Predict who will win the next World Cup, how many gold medals Australia will win in the next olympics, or the next week's lottery numbers, but predicting a world leader's death is asking for nothing but trouble. Let's assume for a second that he is right. How would the Secret Service view this sort of thing in our forum?
Personally, I am thinking that the right thing to do is report him.
ProfWag

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy