[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation! : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby Nostradamus » 13 Oct 2009, 08:44

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 13 Oct 2009, 21:36

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 23:15

Awwww, ProfWag, I knew I could count on you! ;)
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Oct 2009, 11:25

ProfWag I do enjoy reading NinjaPuppy's posts. I hope I wasn't too wacky here.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Oct 2009, 13:18

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 14 Oct 2009, 20:56

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 14 Oct 2009, 21:01

ProfWag

Postby groupthink » 23 Jan 2010, 23:32

yes...another investigation would be terrible! and would only aid al qaeda!... a new invastigation would be a very bad idea.
groupthink

Postby Indigo Child » 03 Jun 2010, 07:30

Indigo Child

Postby ProfWag » 03 Jun 2010, 10:26

ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 03 Jun 2010, 11:34

wow...
i already thought that indigo was mental since he believed in the guy not eating for 65 years
but with this new al qaeda allegation..
i think i have to applaud him because even if he has some clear intellectual problems he actually learned to type
congratulations to you
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Edx » 06 Jul 2010, 07:59

Edx

Postby Nathan Jones » 03 Jul 2012, 12:40

Nathan Jones

Postby Misha » 20 Aug 2012, 18:14

Were you fellas aware of this letter? When we met the colonel at his ranch in Madison, Virginia, Benton Partin, Eustace Mullins, Deborah Simon and SSAC Ted Gunderson were in attendance. Eustace and Ted has since passed away. Yeah, it was a real barn burner. And yes, I have signed on.

Donn's letter is below and in italics:

I thought you would be interested in this letter written verbatim concerning the late Colonel Grand Pre.

Here's an eye-opener. This letter by the late Colonel Donn de Grand Pre (Colonel, US Army (Ret) went out to then General Peter Pace Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Department of Defense on January 23, 2002. General Pace is now Chairman of the JCS as I'm sure you are well aware. This letter was based on the research by top military, civilian and aviation personel from Setember 16-17th, 2001 at Fort Belvoir. 500 copies were distributed to people in the military, intelligence community, government officials and to President Bush concerning the analysis of what happened on 9/11. General Pace received the analysis and replied back with the Marine Corps motto "Semper Fi." This analysis can be read in the Colonel's Book "Barbarians Inside the Gates", in the third installment called the Rattler's Revenge. This is the third book from his trilogy. I have met the Colonel in person at his ranch and verified that indeed he had sent this letter to General Pace. I will write verbatim to you of the contents of this remarkable letter that our major media outlets refuse to report!:

23 January 2002

General Peter Pace, USMC
Vice Chairman, JCS
Department of Defense
The Pentagon
Washington, D.C. 20301

Dear General Pace:

Regarding the 9-11 "incident, I was assisted in my analysis by friends of impeccable credentials, who actually believe in Duty - Honor - Country. They are in accord with the analysis.
Believe me, it was no accident!
There were no hijackers; there were no box cutters; there were no cell phone calls to "hijacked" passengers; in fact, all personnel on board were rendered instantly unconscious (within 18 minutes at most) by controlled decompression. All commercial planes were controlled remotely by aircraft with EMP and/or other radio frquency weapons.
The actual plot of the 9-11 events was exceptionally well-planned in advance and was executed under the guise of "terrorism." The President seems to be absolutely terrified of the results and the Israelis are dangerously desperate. Seymour Hersh said it best when he outlined the Samson Option. They will probably go nuke, only because they have used up their other (and Only) options. It could spell the death knell for the Israelis. When and if they recover, the Palestinians will eventually get Resolution 242 and 338 and become a truly unified state. In the meantime we are rapidly and inexorably heading toward a massive financial collapse.
Most --- repeat most --- of the people had foreknowledge of the pending attack on 11 September and were "on vacation" for the deliberate destruction of the WT buildings by composition C-4 bonded and shaped charges and/or particle beam weapons. 278 brave firefighters and 72 courageous cops were trapped by the falling towers, which should never have happened...unless it was programmed to happen (which it was). Less than a thousand people actually lost their lives in the coordinated implosion of the two towers, lasting 10-12 seconds each; dismissed as "collateral damage."
Many of the military especially are beginning to understand what really happened to those aircraft. I am attaching some recent briefing papers. I urge you to read especially chapter 14, "The Coming Coup" of Barbarians Inside the Gates to grasp what is really happening to us as a once sovereign nation. (See tabs A & B.)
A critical rift between the uniformed military and the civilian hierarchy seems to be developing over the lack of a defined enemy on a specific piece of ground. Military don't mind dropping ordnance from 17,000' "to help Afghans with fall plowing", but look with trepidation on dropping airborne troops, either by parachute or helicopter; You remember the rest about "ours is not to reason why, ours is about to do or die."
When, in God's name, will we decide that enough is enough?

Sincere regards from a soldier...once young...

(signed)

Donn de Grand Pre
Colonel, US Army (Ret)

In closing, some of you may balk and write this off. I only ask that you do some hard research and meet with these people who have proved beyond a shadow of doubt that 9/11 was indeed an "Inside Job!" I am an accord with these men's analysis.
Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Aug 2012, 18:42

Wow!
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups