[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I'm The Professor JREF MDC Rejectee : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I'm The Professor JREF MDC Rejectee

Introduce yourself here!

I'm The Professor JREF MDC Rejectee

Postby The Professor » 20 Jul 2009, 11:29

This seems like a great place!!!!!!
I'm ready...... Let's party!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Re: I'm The Professor JREF MDC Rejectee

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jul 2009, 23:46

Welcome Professor.

So what are you a professor of? And where? Care to introduce yourself?

What does JREF MDC Rejectee mean?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ciscop » 22 Jul 2009, 12:16

i can help with that
the professor slim king
is a mentalist that drinks too much and think he can speak to the dead but offers no proof
hence.. it was expelled for the MDC (million dollar challenge)

the professor in other words.. is David Koenig.. A MAGICIAN
he knows the tricks and likes to pass them as real for layman.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby antiskeptic » 22 Jul 2009, 13:32

ciscop, you are a very disrespectful person. I hope that you will apologize for your last post.
No one knows how old the human race is exactly, but we can all agree that we should be old enough to know better.
antiskeptic

Postby ciscop » 23 Jul 2009, 00:27

i can proove he is using magic tricks.. HE IS A MAGICIAN... look at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7pLdJpz ... re=related

in this video he talks about he is going to predict something about 500 inner truths and then he shows a book to the camera
that book is called THE WITCHES ALMANAC
you can buy it in a magic specialty store http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/the ... manac.html
is 90 dollars and if you buy it you can do what he does...

you dont want to be related to this cheater
he wants to fool you in order to gain fame
thats why he was rejected from the JREF challenge
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 23 Jul 2009, 00:49

Well ciscop, all we have at the moment is your word against his. A man's actions speaks louder than his words. I will view the Professor's videos and let you know what I think. If you wish to expose or undermine someone's credibility, please do so with facts, examples, and reason, not with any ad homineum attacks like they do on the JREF and SGU forums, ok?

In the meantime, I would like to see The Professors protocol and application that he submitted, if he can scan it and post it here. Everyone should be given a fair chance to be heard and considered at SCEPCOP.

Remember, we are shooting for pure objectivity here, or at least as close to it as possible :)
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 23 Jul 2009, 00:54

Ciscop,
The Witches Almanac looks like a book of Wiccan spells or something. It doesn't appear to be a magic or mentalism guidebook. How do you know it has the trick that the Professor does? Do you have a copy of it? 90 dollars is a lot to pay for a little book like that... Dang.

How did you find this forum by the way? Do I know you under another name?

Why does he call himself the Professor? Does he teach somewhere?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ciscop » 23 Jul 2009, 02:48

Hello!
yes! It doesnt appear like a mentalism book right?
but if you read the page you will find that it was designed by Bill Cushman a MENTALIST! (you can find more effects from him in the same page)
thats the point of the book, to not appear like it is a magic trick
but it is a mentalism book
it said so on the page: look.. COPY PASTE directly from the page:

The Almanac is a mentalism effect. It is perfect for those that want to add a little "mystique" to their set.

http://www.outlaw-effects.com/store/the ... manac.html check again,
be careful with this guy. He is a magician and he wants to fool you all.
ciscop

Postby ciscop » 23 Jul 2009, 02:49

and why the professor?
i really dont know

there´s a video on youtube that it says he is a Blue Brothers tribute act on Universal Pictures

i dont know if he gives courses on anything
maybe he does.
ciscop

Postby Eteponge » 23 Jul 2009, 03:30

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby Scepcop » 23 Jul 2009, 04:30

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Eteponge » 23 Jul 2009, 04:45

If he is using a proven mentalist / professional showman "Witchcraft" book in the video (as though it's meaningful to him and what he does), and is acting (and looking) like more of a showman rather than a psychic, there is sufficient reason to doubt and question the credibility of the person obviously.

But we should still give him the benefit of the doubt to respond to all of this.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby antiskeptic » 23 Jul 2009, 08:01

It is possible to say that you disagree with someone without accusing them of being a drunk. We are still waiting for an apology from ciscop. If we don't get one I would recommend banning him.
No one knows how old the human race is exactly, but we can all agree that we should be old enough to know better.
antiskeptic

Postby ciscop » 23 Jul 2009, 10:57

Im sorry antiskeptic
i wont apologyze until you have seen his videos, in many of them appears drinking
and in one of them he even says he was drinking vodka and shows you the crystal skull bottle before doing a prediction (i think it was a NBA prediction).

Oh.. and about the book, in the link i provided
He mentions BY NAME the WITCHES ALMANAC (at the end of the video), he also points out the 500 inner truths part of the book
and SHOWS YOU the book...
i just pointed out to some facts, it is up to you to analyze the information i provided and to make up your own mind
can it be another book called witches almanac? perhaps
can it be another book called witches almanac with 500 inner truths? perhaps
can it be another book called witches almanac with 500 inner truths and the same black cover and pages that look old? perhaps

Im just saying there´s a MENTALISM MAGIC TRICK BOOK, (not a teach a trick book.. the BOOK is THE TRICK).. that looks like it, has the same name, has the same content and lets you do what he says he is going to do... so draw your own conclusions.

just wanted to give a heads up
before trusting his predictions, always remember he is magician using magic tricks
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Jul 2009, 00:36

NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself