[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Exposing a pseudo-skeptic's fallacies : PseudoSkeptic Fallacies • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Exposing a pseudo-skeptic's fallacies

Discuss PseudoSkeptics and their Fallacies. Share strategies for debating them.

Exposing a pseudo-skeptic's fallacies

Postby quantumparanormal » 24 Sep 2009, 07:55

Last edited by quantumparanormal on 24 Sep 2009, 09:54, edited 1 time in total.
Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Re: Exposing a pseudo-skeptic's fallacies

Postby ciscop » 24 Sep 2009, 08:58

I am Ciscop
and i approved quantum´s post :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you spend all this time trying to show the OVERWHELMING PSI EVIDENCE
then we could have discussion.. but nah
quantum prefers attacking the big guys like Blackmore and Wiseman.. and now.. me .. I feel honored to join their rank in quantum´s black book.. hahahaha

Awesome!
well done Lil Mickey
I applaud your effort! althought my cog. dissonance made me skip pretty much all your rant.. (which doesnt mean i think you are right, just like susan blackmore)

on a last note about the Xmen Powers reference i was refering to Dr. Xavier.. who has mind controls+telepathy+pk powers.. but i guess althought you do know all the other characters of the xmen you forgot about him or chose to forget him to make your point (as always, you skip what you dont want to confirm your idea... )

Winston!! If you see quantum´s post PLEASE ADD IT TO your MANIFESTO
i would love to be in there
is quite FUNNY what Lil Mickey Wrote
Last edited by ciscop on 24 Sep 2009, 11:18, edited 1 time in total.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby quantumparanormal » 24 Sep 2009, 10:08

Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby ciscop » 24 Sep 2009, 10:53

nope i chose not to read because
this is the crazy emotional rant of a woo promoter
:lol: i think an admirer.. theres only a step from love to hate, and you have a passion for me.. i feel honored :oops:

you also showed your cog. dissonance when you didnt aknowledge dr. xavier from xmen have the same powers you believe in
dont you get it? we both have cog. dissonance from each other
im the only one capable of understand it because... well lets just say i dont believe in guys melting memories in india.

by the way sweety
i think you are going to need to spam this thread on the forum
nobody is reading you
5 pages of emotional ranting and i am the only one that came to your dance

you know a person is crazy when they are talking to themselves
just like you :lol:
so sad
:lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby quantumparanormal » 24 Sep 2009, 12:35

Thank you, ciscop. :D
Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby ciscop » 24 Sep 2009, 13:09

ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Sep 2009, 02:32

Ciscop - You are going to have to do better than that around here. You admit that you won't even read what QP wrote, yet you do nothing more than make fun of him. It seems that you are only here for your own personal entertainment. You seem to get a good laugh out of most everything you read here and what you either don't understand or don't care to understand, you simply make fun of the person commenting.

May I ask that if you have nothing informative to bring to a discussion, keep your name calling, demeaning, personal comments to yourself please.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 25 Sep 2009, 08:29

ciscop

Postby HurricaneHeidi » 25 Sep 2009, 09:00

"Hurricane" Heidi Guedel

"Scientists, animated by the purpose of proving themselves purposeless, constitute an interesting subject for study."
- Alfred North Whitehead
HurricaneHeidi

Postby ciscop » 25 Sep 2009, 09:17

ciscop

Postby quantumparanormal » 25 Sep 2009, 10:26

Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Sep 2009, 01:29

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 26 Sep 2009, 04:43

ciscop

Return to PseudoSkeptic Fallacies