View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hi Everyone! George Here.

Introduce yourself here!

Hi Everyone! George Here.

Postby ScientistGeorge » 15 Sep 2009, 17:18

I've been studying and researching the "far out" but real things for way over 30 years now. In spring 1975 I had a computer on my desktop. When I told people that some day computers would be household appliances some people thought I'd lost it and needed some psychiatric help. Luckily I wrote several of the first computer games (contract bridge & golf) and was making money. I suspect that making money reduced the pressure to get "my head examined"! LOL
I've looked into many things. These include reverse speech, EFT, RV, psychic body movements (instant PSI feedback.) and more. I've shown that reverse speech produces info from the part of us that seems to know almost everything. For instance, I've used reverse speech to predict the future many times and the accuracy can be shocking! I think that it should be used much more than it is. I developed a way that people with almost no training in reverse speech can get good accurate answers from reverse speech. This should be used to make the really big decisions in what one does.
One of my RV experiments almost qualifies for Randi's fake prize. A friend of mine got 13 out of 14 keno's numbers correct on his first try at associative remote viewing; about 19 million to one.
Anyway, I'd like to see what we can do together. I see tons of possibilities.
ScientistGeorge

Re: Hi Everyone! George Here.

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Sep 2009, 19:56

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Re: Hi Everyone! George Here.

Postby Scepcop » 19 Sep 2009, 12:06

Welcome George. Feel free to share your ideas!
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself