[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Thank heavens for SCEPCOP : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Thank heavens for SCEPCOP

Discuss General Topics.

Thank heavens for SCEPCOP

Postby Lonecat » 08 Sep 2009, 20:31

To Scepcop, Greetings

I have been delving into the content of SCEPCOP and finding it quite astounding. The articles and especially the videos are truly a valuable find for me. I am so pleased that Mr. Victor Zammit, of whom I am a great admirer and supporter also appears on SCEPCOP and that he now has your support. It is a great relief to me to see that there now exist at least three intelligent websites on Internet to act as a counterbalance to those of all the scoffers and arrogant, so-called "skeptics" who blather on without even deigning to study the empirical evidence, say, for the afterlife.

I am a regular contributer to what I think of as the third intelligent website, along with SCEPCOP and Victor Zammit's website and this is The Book of Thoth. Yesterday, I posted the link to SCEPCOP in its General Forum as I wanted it to be noticed. This morning I received a PM from ThoTh himself ( he is the person responabile for the website) and he told me that he had moved my posting and made a special announcement of it as, in his opinion, it was too important for it to be missed.

I would like Scepcop to visit The Book of Thoth, which is one of the leading websites on the Paranormal. It has forums on many other subjects too, but its main focus is the Paranormal. I would really like you two websites to get to know each other.

I might add that I was once a young know-it-all who pooh-poohed anything that had to do with ghosts and poltergeists. However, being a thinking and reflexive person I have come to accept such phenomena, not as Paranormal but as part the "normal reality" in which we live. Not only have I come to accept the evidence presented to me through reading and consulting other people about their experiences but my current belief system was definitively confirmed by my own experiences of the "Paranormal" including encounters with ghosts on various occasions in my lifetime, sometimes in the presence of witnesses who have corroborated my experiences. I wish you the best of fortune with your valuable work. Keep it going! :D

The link to The Book of Thoth is as follows: http://www.book-of-thoth.com/index.html
Lonecat

Re: Thank heavens for SCEPCOP

Postby Lonecat » 08 Sep 2009, 20:45

Lonecat here again. Sorry, but I had posted that link in bold text form and I should have done that. It works if you copy and paste it into a browser but, to save your doing that here is the link to the BOOK OF THOTH again in normal type: http://www.book-of-thoth.com/index.html :)
Lonecat

Postby Scepcop » 09 Sep 2009, 12:00

Hi Lonecat,
Thanks for your appreciation. I will tell Victor Zammit that one of his fans is posting here now. I will check out that Book of Thoth website when I have the time. Can you link the announcement of this site made by Thoth?

The term Thoth sounds a bit Nordic.

How did you find out about this site? We have plans to expand it into a network in the future, which is being discussed on the SCEPCOP committee list.

You sound like a very learned, open and evolved person and I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Regards,
Vinstonas

PS - Next time you want to fix a link or text in your post, before anyone has replied to it that is, you can just edit it with the "edit" button in your own post :)
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby formosan » 25 Sep 2009, 18:03

formosan

Return to General Discussions