[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent? : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Is Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org Fraudulent?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 02:16

Okay, you would like a little more info on why I believe that Gage is a fraud. Okay, here are three to start. Let me know if I should continue. I can for quite some time... (though number 2 is the most important thing to remember concerning AE911truth.org)

1. His website begs for money. Literally begs for it. Shoot he'll go to lunch with you for some money. Sounds like Ernest Angley or Ted Haggart to me.
2. If he had ANY factual evidence (and I mean ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE!), he would have submitted this information as articles to peer-reviewed journals and not these "pay-for-print" online websites. He has not done so. Why? Because he knows he's blowing smoke up your ass. Don't bother looking for the peer-reviewed journals. Unless you have access to Pro-Quest or Lexus Nexus, you can't get them. I have access and I can assure you he's not in a one of them.
3. This letter from Greg Urich also clarifies that Gage is either fraudulent or not capable of understanding what he's trying to sell to you: (either way, it's fraudulent)
http://www.cool-places.0catch.com/911/O ... rdGage.pdf
Wag

(I would like to thank Mr. Joseph Nobles for much of the information I have learned about AE911truth.org)
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 02:53

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 03:07

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:45

Well ProfWag,

It looks like you've followed the classic behavior of a pseudo-skeptic. You ask for something, then when given it, you raise the bar. So much for open mindedness. You are an example of a skeptic who says he is open minded, but does not act open minded.

You asked for real structural engineers that support Richard Gage and AE911Truth. I gave you many REAL ones. Then you ignored them and didn't even admit that that was impressive. So then you ask for publications in scientific journals. You are never satisfied. I can list three journals but you don't care and will just raise the bar more and more.

Your behavior is a classic example of a PSEUDO-SKEPTIC and a prime example of their characteristics described here:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/characteristics.php

Anyway, I'm through wasting my time. This has taken up many precious hours and I am very behind on other things in my life right now.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:48

PS - Public figures cannot sue everyone who slanders them. Everyone knows that. It's not realistic. That's why he doesn't sue. Plus, opinions are covered under free speech.

What was your answer to your question, that Gage doesn't sue cause deep down he knows he's a charlatan and that his critics are right? If that was the answer you were looking for, then you are a complete NUT and I mean that with all my heart, mind and soul beyond a certainty.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 04:51

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 04:54

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 05:06

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Aug 2009, 10:22

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 11:43

When you guys can't discredit someone's arguments (e.g. Richard Gage) you have to resort to spreading lies and disinformation about his character. It's utterly low, disgusting, dirty and shameful. No reasonable person will respect you pseudo-skeptics for that. May your karma come to you and reveal what you really are deep down.

Rational my ass, you are NOT, for sure.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 12:02

Nostradamus,
You're using lots of low scumball tactics and nitpicking irrelevant things again.

It's a waste of my time to point them out to you cause you will continue to deny whatever you don't like.

You know nothing about science, physics or even common sense.

The guy was saying that free fall with that much resistance under you is impossible. That is a true statement. You took it to mean that he was saying that free fall through open air was not possible. Totally dishonest.

Civility? ProfWag spread lies and disinformation from a slanderous source about someone very nice whom he could not debunk. And he brought up Ted Bundy as a comparison. That is cheap and low class and dirty. And you defend it right? Cause you are the same way.

Apparently, any nasty thing a skeptic does is infallible to another skeptic. You guys are slime, with no morals, no objectivity, no reason, no rationality, nothing but BS.

You are wasting my frickin time, seriously.

I'm not debating you guys anymore on these issues.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Aug 2009, 19:55

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Aug 2009, 21:30

I have also offered to answer questions concerning the Harrit paper which you have claimed is not understandable by a layperson. I read and understood the paper. I am still willing to answer questions.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 28 Aug 2009, 13:39

Hey Nostradamus,
BTW, nice of you to report me to my own moderator. What a "rational" thing to do. Obviously it shows how mentally unbalanced you are. You guys are all about mocking others you don't agree with, and are not above deception. Based on your actions, you have no conscience or sympathy for human life either. I'm going to use this as an example on the treatise. Thanks for proving my claims about you pseudo-skeptics right. I was right yet again.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 31 Aug 2009, 20:18

Nostradamus

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups