[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hi

Introduce yourself here!

Hi

Postby kungfuscience » 24 Aug 2009, 20:05

I'm Kung Fu, one half of the wee video blog

I'm an open minded sceptic. I like to hear people's thoughts and ask questions.

I also like people asking questions of me in return, so what I think can get challenged (and maybe changed, depending on the evidence) in return.
kungfuscience

Re: Hi

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Aug 2009, 20:05

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Postby The Warrigal » 24 Aug 2009, 20:50

Hi!
The Warrigal

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2009, 09:30

Welcome. So do you practice kung fu? What does kung fu have to do with science?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby kungfuscience » 28 Aug 2009, 00:32

My nick name is Kung Fu, which i practiced for 7 years before moving to a new locatio nand a new job. There were no kung fu schools i liked in the area, so I started capoeira. A tradition in capoeira is to get a nick name, and i got mine, as when I started, I moved very much like I was doing kung fu, and not like a capoeirista.

We call it Kung fu Science as it is a slightly snappier title than David and Tim Science, or whatever.
kungfuscience

Postby quantumparanormal » 28 Aug 2009, 04:24

Good to see another open-minded skeptics. Welcome.
Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby ciscop » 18 Sep 2009, 13:23

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby quantumparanormal » 19 Sep 2009, 00:05

Last edited by quantumparanormal on 20 Sep 2009, 08:16, edited 16 times in total.
Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby quantumparanormal » 19 Sep 2009, 01:54

Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby ciscop » 19 Sep 2009, 05:43

someone forgot to take their meds!
i like pulling your leg
you are just to easy
i love blind faith believers like you lil mickey
and since
radin is a quack
yes!! Chances are he might be all wrong in his theories and studies
just like schwartz and the other dummies you chose to follow despise scientifical data poiting the other way
(yeah.. who cares about NAS, MIT and HARVARD.. those are the quacks!...)

sending thoughts thru space and time??.. is radin insane? i am not sure! he is a money making machine
i think his followers are even crazier or in your case DUMBER.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby quantumparanormal » 20 Sep 2009, 06:45

Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby ciscop » 20 Sep 2009, 06:59

ciscop

Return to Introduce Yourself