[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I'm in China now! : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I'm in China now!

Discuss General Topics.

I'm in China now!

Postby Scepcop » 14 Apr 2015, 04:12

Hi all,
Sorry I've been away lately. But starting last September, I went to Taiwan, then Philippines, then Hong Kong, and now I'm in China. I'm a southern city called Shenzhen, which borders Hong Kong.

Anyone have any advice about what to see in China?

Winston
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: I'm in China now!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Apr 2015, 04:24

Oh man! I want to see plenty of pictures of the sights and I'm not talking about the women either. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 23 Apr 2015, 01:39

I wish I could post pics. But then I'd have to enable attachments and that would blow up the size of this forum in the hosting space. Maybe I will just put all the pics in an online album and post the link.

The funny thing is that we in America think China is an exotic interesting world to visit, yet in China, everyone thinks America is an exotic interesting world to visit. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Hey ProfWag, I got news for you. China is not a police state like the Western media tells you. The cops here NEVER bother me. They are polite and humble and non-confrontational, and do NOT get off on bullying people like US cops do.

So the lesson for you is: The Western media LIES A LOT. Probably about most things. Yet you assume that Western media = Truth. You are wrong about that. Just to let you know.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jun 2015, 08:25

ProfWag

Postby firerhumba » 21 Jul 2016, 10:48

Wow! I also want to go there, we are planning before this year ends. Enjoy and post a lot of pics here!
firerhumba

Postby skinscsgoah » 25 Jul 2016, 16:17

Oh, haha, I'm in Taiwan of China
skinscsgoah

Return to General Discussions