[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!) : Share Interesting Videos and Films - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Re: Zero - A New Italian film debunking 9/11 (Artful, MUST SEE!)

Postby brett » 25 Aug 2009, 00:24

thank you prof - i will look further into what you have presented :D

what i will ask you being a military man is this - ever heard of the term " fog of war ??" - surly with your military experience you have been in confusing and noisy situations where you could not be 100% sure of what you witnessed ?? - and only reflection afterwards sorts it out ?? - and is it any wonder accounts get confused some times ?? - frankly no - but the whole point of this exercise is TO sort out what really happened - as i have said ,i am looking and forming an OPINION - that's all - and given this new presentation of the evidence - i am leaning towards the OPINION that not all is or may be as presented at the time

nothing more ;)
brett

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Aug 2009, 00:35

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 25 Aug 2009, 00:37

brett

Postby ProfWag » 25 Aug 2009, 01:44

ProfWag

Postby brett » 25 Aug 2009, 02:25

OK fair dos as always - right to answer that - I do have a scenario that could remotely , possibly explain it - but out of respect to the relatives i am not going to espouse it here

probably best left alone - as is possibly this whole subject ?? - i am beginning to wonder if we ALL should now drop this one - we have discussed it and may be enough is enough - each can follow any further research as they see fit

as something just hit me looking at other stuff on the site , i am beginning to notice a pattern of gun loading - leaving others to pull the trigger about several threads recently ( go figure ) :x
brett

Postby ProfWag » 25 Aug 2009, 02:31

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Aug 2009, 03:15

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Postby Scepcop » 28 Oct 2009, 03:05

Hi all,
I just saw "Zero - An Investigation into 9/11" again and I was blown away. There are so many irrefutable arguments and logical points in it that anyone with an open mind who watches it MUST conclude that the official story of 9/11 cannot be true or that we were not told the whole truth. And the arguments, analyses and questions came from experts in military and aviation too.

It's one of those films that you have to watch a few times, not just once, cause there are so many details to consider that you can't remember them all in just one sitting. It takes multiple viewings.

Ninjapuppy, when you have time, I urge you to watch this one next ok, and then leave your review about it. Brett saw it too, and he was blown away by it, if you remember.

Here is the link to it on Google Video, in its entirety.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 603788739#

I dare the skeptics here to refute its many solid points. They cannot logically do so without straight up emotional denial. But even so, I invite them to watch it anyway, even though they will never change their beliefs.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 28 Oct 2009, 03:15

Skeptics, a quick question for you.

Experts say that the top pilots only have a 1 in 20 chance of pulling off the maneuver that the hijackers did with AA77. Now given that, what are the odds that you would calculate that a pilot who could not fly at all, not even a small plane, could succeed in a maneuver where a highly skilled pilot only has a 1 in 20 chance of making?

Also, can you find a pilot or credible unbiased source in aviation that says that a 757 can do 400 to 500mph six feet above the ground, which experts say is aerodynamically impossible? If you disagree, then can you find a pilot who claims he can go that fast that close to the ground?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 28 Oct 2009, 04:02

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 28 Oct 2009, 04:27

Last edited by ProfWag on 28 Oct 2009, 04:43, edited 1 time in total.
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 28 Oct 2009, 04:34

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 28 Oct 2009, 20:50

So yesterday afternoon, I decided to watch this video. So, I poured myself a glass of 18-year, single-malt highland and sat down to watch. I got through the first video and took some notes. I started watching the second video and the light bulb came on! I said to myself, "self, I need a colon cleansing!" So it was either watch more of this "irrefutable, must see" video or go get my colon cleansed. Guess which one I picked? You got it, I'm feel very refreshed this morning...
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Oct 2009, 21:16

I guess I know what I will be doing today. I've been waiting for some free time to give this one a watch.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 28 Oct 2009, 21:30

ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films