[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Paranormalist, Jim Callahan : Introduce Yourself - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Paranormalist, Jim Callahan

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Paranormalist, Jim Callahan

Postby ciscop » 06 Aug 2009, 16:47

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAHAHAHAHAHA I TOTALLY LOVE IT HAHAHAHAHAHA
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Jim-Callahan » 07 Aug 2009, 07:56

I guess it is time to ask why you posted to this topic but cannot stay on it.

-Jim
Jim-Callahan

Postby Eteponge » 07 Aug 2009, 09:12

This topic did get a bit sidetracked with the 40 year old emo remarks / images. Let's get back on topic.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Aug 2009, 10:08

Sorry Jim. Sort of got sidetracked. BTW, I checked out your website and some of the videos mentioned here. Very nice.

I must say that I am a tad confused with your "job offer for the dead". I take it that since you state that payment is to come from the profits of DVD sales etc. Now, if I should want to apply, is this a one shot deal or does it require a schedule? I take it that you are looking for more than one person? Why only $25.00 per show after the $1,000,000 has been reached?
NinjaPuppy

Postby The Professor » 08 Aug 2009, 06:27

CISCOP is just a masked magician wannabe ... he can't even be an ASS successfully ... he is so unoriginal that he has to follow others like the Masked magician and randi. Needs to Get A Life.

At least Callahan performs for thousands of folks each year while CISCOP just performs for himself on the computer ... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby Jim-Callahan » 08 Aug 2009, 06:32

Jim-Callahan

Postby ciscop » 08 Aug 2009, 06:51

Jim makes quality videos! i agree with that :-)
i dont agree with the content,
but the music, sound effects, close ups and style is really cool,
i do agree with that.. (i still think he needs to drop the ghost)

and koenig
hahahaha i have a gig this saturday as a mentalist for 300 people :-)
not that bad ;-p
i am not saying they come to see me, im just entertainment for the party
i am not as egotistical and stupid as you dave, that think that you entertain the million people that visit universal studios
¨who cares about the indiana jone spectacle... dave koenig.. a retarded magician is doing his john belushi impersonation.. GOTTA SEE THAT!¨
hahahahaah you dummy guy, your ego makes me laugh

you hate me cause i am revealing your TRICKS
one by one they are falling like dominos, way to easy to debunk :-)
you are a magician and nothing more! why did you apply for the JREF if you have no proof you do anything paranormal?..
hahahaha 1million visitors and just 130 see your stuff on youtube.. Loser with capital L
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Jim-Callahan » 10 Aug 2009, 02:47

Jim-Callahan

Postby ciscop » 10 Aug 2009, 03:39

ciscop

Postby Jim-Callahan » 14 Aug 2009, 06:13

Jim-Callahan

Postby leo100 » 20 Aug 2009, 04:35

Hi Jim welcome to the forum
leo100

Postby Scepcop » 22 Aug 2009, 15:21

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby HurricaneHeidi » 24 Aug 2009, 14:12

I've experienced guidance from "somewhere" many times - it takes the form of a powerful, insistent inner voice. I've even carried on a brief argument between myself and my inner voice at times, but I usually trust the inner voice. It has been correct every time.

What strikes me as phony is the melodramatic showmanship. I have never experienced stress, or freaked out, or become out of breath while receiving input from that inner voice. It is always rational and calm - persistent, yes... but it never turns me into a quivering mass of nerves. That aspect of Jim's performance made it seem to be exactly that - a performance... and overacting at that.
"Hurricane" Heidi Guedel

"Scientists, animated by the purpose of proving themselves purposeless, constitute an interesting subject for study."
- Alfred North Whitehead
HurricaneHeidi

Postby HurricaneHeidi » 24 Aug 2009, 14:14

"Hurricane" Heidi Guedel

"Scientists, animated by the purpose of proving themselves purposeless, constitute an interesting subject for study."
- Alfred North Whitehead
HurricaneHeidi

Postby ProfWag » 24 Aug 2009, 23:13

ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself