[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test? : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 6 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby Azrael » 20 Aug 2009, 16:30

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby highflyertoo » 20 Aug 2009, 16:33

Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 20 Aug 2009, 16:47

Randi would fail the LDT. Because of the types of questions which would draw out his hidden agenda.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby General Zod » 20 Aug 2009, 23:31

General Zod

Postby highflyertoo » 21 Aug 2009, 08:54

Randi would n't taken the Bullshit Test for fear of being caught out..... By not taking the Lie Detector Test ,Randi is doing a Sylvia Browne.
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 21 Aug 2009, 09:49

Last edited by ciscop on 21 Aug 2009, 09:58, edited 2 times in total.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 21 Aug 2009, 09:53

highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 21 Aug 2009, 10:00

no

i dont give my phone tu religious nuts since 9/11
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ciscop » 21 Aug 2009, 10:05

ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 21 Aug 2009, 10:17

Hey ciscop, if you decide to write a book about it then keep it accurate, NO BULLSHIT FILLER, Ok .
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 21 Aug 2009, 10:29

BTW ciscop, this thread is about James Randi taking a Lie Detector Test. Stop spamming my thread !!! Are you trying to attract Bad Publicity for me. Shut Up ciscop!

And what ever you do ciscop, make sure you don't tell your friends( if you got many ) , and don't tell the media about me , because you will attract attention to this neck of the woods. Shut Up ciscop.

Shut Up ciscop and make sure you don't tell the World. You friend and ally of Matthew Ellard. Get off my thread Please :D 8-) :D
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 21 Aug 2009, 11:43

well.. i know you are not an inteligent guy, so i will repeat it.... LIE DETECTORS ARE BULLSHIT.. randi and any other person with knowledge of how they work will destroy the test.. so... this thread isnt going anywhere.. back to the main topic
which is... HOW MENTAL ARE YOU??? i know you were mental enought to be locked up for 7 days! ... wow!!!

i just discovered your threads on the skeptic forum
and now you are my favorite person in this forum
i am having a laugh! i knew there was something wrong with you
but i didnt thought you were mental !

and adding to that
you are a religious nut
which is my favorite mix!!... a MANIAC! and RELIGIOUS NUT!
you believe in the beast!! the beast!!
hahahahahaahahaha
i love it !!!

is such a shame they wont delete your comments like you did here

i wont stop
and i wont back down.. lalala like the song
so you better stop with the attacks on skeptics
or people here will also know how loony you are
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 21 Aug 2009, 12:28

highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 21 Aug 2009, 13:53

hahahahaha
the nut is talking to me??
hahahahahaha

if you keep talking trash about skeptics
the terror squadron will bust you and lock you up again
you know they are monitoring you
you dont want that do you?

the christian kool aid is the worst of all
stop drinking it!
the beast already won!!
ciscop

Postby brett » 21 Aug 2009, 14:20

ciscop opined ( of highflyertoo ) - "and now you are my favorite person in this forum" - Awwww and there's me thinking I was - harrumph - you know how to hurt a boys feelings ciscop - bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
brett

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge