[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
New telepathy test: which number did I write? : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

New telepathy test: which number did I write?

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

New telepathy test: which number did I write?

Postby Michel H » 19 Nov 2013, 19:05

Hi, I invite you to participate in a new telepathy test.

At about 12:01 p.m. on this Tuesday November 19 (Brussels, Belgium time), I wrote carefully one of the four numbers: "1", "2", "3", "4" on my sheet of paper, and I surrounded it with a circle. Then, I wrote it again twice.

I shall repeat this number from time to time during this test.

It was selected using this random number generator: http://www.random.org/integers/ .

I ask you to write it here (if you think you know it, even with a doubt). You may also answer "I don't know".

So, your answer should be one of the four numbers: "1", "2", "3", "4", or "I don't know".

A little comment may also be useful.

Please note that the number I wrote has no meaning, it was just produced by the generator.

Thank you for participating.
Michel H

Re: New telepathy test: which number did I write?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Nov 2013, 00:18

I'll go with 4. :D
NinjaPuppy

Postby Michel H » 20 Nov 2013, 05:02

Michel H

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Nov 2013, 09:29

Damn! I must be psychic. ;)
NinjaPuppy

Postby Michel H » 20 Nov 2013, 19:05

Michel H

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Nov 2013, 04:07

NinjaPuppy

Postby Michel H » 21 Nov 2013, 08:22

Michel H

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Nov 2013, 23:10

:D
NinjaPuppy

Postby carr » 23 Nov 2013, 13:56

I chose number 4 immediately. Not sure if that was because it was the last number and that was why it lingered in my mind. I was going to change the number but decided not to since my most psychic moments seem to happen without any thought at all or when im in the "twilight " sleep zone when I'm not fully awake nor fully asleep. So i chose my first thought about your question- "why "4?.
carr

Postby Michel H » 28 Nov 2013, 10:00

I think it is time to close this test now, after about nine days. The number I wrote and circled was a 1. Thank you to NinjaPuppy and carr for providing answers, which were both 4s. Unfortunately, nobody gave the correct answer. I have studied the answers carefully, I hope they have allowed me to improve my knowledge of telepathy.
Michel H

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy