[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Men in Black- Documentaru movie : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Men in Black- Documentaru movie

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Men in Black- Documentaru movie

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Jan 2013, 08:33

SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 10 Jan 2013, 10:22

Arouet

Postby really? » 10 Jan 2013, 12:29

Your reply Arouet reminds me of an old maxim. " When the going gets tough, the tough get going".
really?

Postby Misha » 10 Jan 2013, 12:58

Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Jan 2013, 17:59

Yeah, Arou, it's nice (for you) to play tit for tat games, but for the tenth time, when will you address the stereoscopic analysis and problems with pix and flix? Although I have plenty more to post in, there is plenty of incriminating material you have been too afraid to address. We have done radiation to death and it is both inconclusive but risky to astronauts consequently.

You have consistently run away from the hardest evidence and keep returning to 'radiation' because you know it is circumstantial and hard to prove on either side. You clearly have an evasive agenda.

I don't have time to make infinite posts, unlike you. Either address the stereoscopic analysis and pix and flux and clear signs of model making that have already been posted or go away.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 10 Jan 2013, 20:31

Hi Arouet,

I watched the Russian version of Men In Black. Old material rehashed, much of it anecdotal, for the masses who are not familiar with the UFO/ET phenomena. One point I do appreciate is the nature of secrecy surrounding the topic. That being a need to know within elected governments who do not access. That is accurate, though the clip is very general.

Also, there were inaccuracies by the producers of the documentary such as Charles Halt and Project Mogul. I do not know whether this was done intentionally or because the Russian translation obscures the name. The important thing to take away from this is Russian President Medvedev's comments concerning the phenomena. Whether Medvedev was serious, which he appears to be from my limited point of view, perhaps this may be a tongue in cheek confirmation that we are not alone. So in essence, file it in the back your head and see what else transpires.
Misha

Postby Arouet » 10 Jan 2013, 21:13

Yeah, haven't gotten around to this one yet. My week with the kids so less time this week. Hopefully I'll get to this over the weekend or next week.

But generally, I wonder your thoughts on this: isn't there a problem with speculation over government secrets? Meaning: I don't think you'd argue that there should be no government secrets, right? There are matters of national security where it would not be in the best interests of the nation for information to be publicly known. I suspect we might also agree that at least some of the time "UFOs" are actually military test projects. What that would mean is that even if no aliens have ever visited the planet, the UFO phenomenon would still be intrinsically linked to government secrecy.

Then there's the fact that the confirmation or strong confidence that the government is keeping secrets or hiding things is not in itself confirmation of any one particular hypothesis about what they may be keeping secret or hiding.

The trick is how to develop high confidence conclusions in that kind of environment: no easy task.
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 10 Jan 2013, 21:20

Again some nice deflection Syd. All you've posted in the moon rocks thread are a couple clips from Jarrah White.

Anything else you want to look at? You vaguely referred to posts in the master thread - why not move over the ones you want to discuss.

How 'bout this: post any evidence you'd like me to directly look at and I promise that I will look at it and respond. Don't just point me to the master thread and tell me its all in there. Paste over the ones you are referring to. I'll do my best to come to an opinion. If its too technical for me to do that I'll say so. (ie: I'm not great at things like photo analysis personally - I don't trust my own judgements on that kind of analysis)
Arouet

Postby Misha » 10 Jan 2013, 21:42

Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 14 Jan 2013, 21:10

SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 15 Jan 2013, 01:18

I'm not going to trudge through that thread and guess at what you consider the most compelling stuff. Just post the relevant posts in the new thread so its clear (I did that in my thread so I don't think I'm being unreasonable here).

I'm not sure what you mean by "sabotage attempt" or "strange demands"? The only demands I have made is to say that I'm only going to bother analysing this stuff if you guys are going to agree you're actually going to discuss it with me. I spent a lot of time making those posts in the radiation thread and it generated absolutely no discussion. I'm not interested in having a conversation with myself. I think by sabotage you mean: make reasoned analysis.

I understand you being busy. There's no hurry. I'll be here when you're ready.

I understand being busy. Take your time.
Arouet

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups