[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 19 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Arouet » 28 Dec 2012, 22:36

Just pick what you think is the strongest (before you mentioned radiation as a strong reason, now you apparently don't, so it's hard to tell what you prioritise) and start a thread on it.

By the way, I think I've made it clear that I've never researched any of the moon landing stuff in depth before. I decided to give it a shot here. So I don't have ready responses to any of the stuff you've posted. It may even be that you're right for all I know.

The pictures are hard for me to discuss much because I really don't have any knowledge about photography. Now, I don't about radiation either, but I can read about it. Photography knowledge is a lot more practical. i suspect you really need to have someone teach it to you, demonstrating the different effects and what causes them. But I'm willing to give it a go.
Arouet

Postby The23rdman » 29 Dec 2012, 02:00

If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
The23rdman

Postby SydneyPSIder » 29 Dec 2012, 07:19

SydneyPSIder

Postby The23rdman » 29 Dec 2012, 22:10

If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
The23rdman

Postby Arouet » 29 Dec 2012, 23:13

I've put it on while I make breakfast. I'm at least encouraged that its presented in a serious manner rather than with dramatic music, etc.

I think the photos will be an interesting topic. I still think there should be a new thread started. this thread can be the holding ground for all the topics, with specific elements discussed in their own threads. Syd: this is the best way to avoid topics being buried.
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 30 Dec 2012, 19:34

Cool bananas.

I'm on vacation over new year, currently posting via a slow Edge connection in the boondocks. Should have broadband by tomorrow, but won't necessarily be posting. I have rediscovered a whole shedload of further pics and videos and websites that I will be posting when I get back. More convincing stuff around fake backgrounds, and a raft of other things.
SydneyPSIder

Postby The23rdman » 30 Dec 2012, 20:24

Definitely evidence of light sources being used. No question in my mind at all.
The23rdman

Postby ProfWag » 30 Dec 2012, 21:18

ProfWag

Postby The23rdman » 30 Dec 2012, 21:43

The23rdman

Postby really? » 30 Dec 2012, 23:01

really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 31 Dec 2012, 09:50

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 31 Dec 2012, 10:42

SydneyPSIder

Postby really? » 31 Dec 2012, 12:34

really?

Postby really? » 31 Dec 2012, 13:16

Enough links to cause any reasonable person to believe we did set foot on the Moon. http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxa ... #radiation Notice how old this page is rebutting the old hoax arguments.
Just a thought. Since we (meaning NASA) staged this on a movie set why didn't the Soviets do that first ? It would have been cheaper and quicker.
really?

Postby Scepcop » 31 Dec 2012, 17:38

Some shocking facts that will blow you away!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 1061221795

"Within forty years of Christopher Columbus setting foot in America in 1492, thousands of other Europeans had done the same. Within forty years of the Wright Brothers flight across the Atlantic Ocean in 1903, thousands of other people had done the same. Within forty years of Sir Edmond Hillary reaching the summit of Mount Everest in 1953, thousands of other explorers had done the same. And within forty years of Yuri Gagarin’s orbit of the earth in 1961, thousands of other people had done the same. Yet 40 years after 12 men allegedly set foot on the moon, not a single other person has done the same, nor attempted to do so. Does this not seem a bit strange?

Well, it only seems strange to those who cling on to the belief that the Apollo space program was entirely genuine, transparent and above board. I used to be in that camp too until I actually started to seriously examine the photographic and video record of the alleged moon landings. The sheer number of inexplicable anomalies and apparent impossibilities shown in some of these photos and videos has led me to the firm conclusion that they were not taken under the conditions that NASA has led us to believe.

Using photo and video editing software, it is often possible to detect how a photo or video was put together. Many of the NASA Apollo images and videos allegedly taken on the moon, show tell-tale signs of crude compositing and re-touching, as well as the use of studio lighting, stage backdrops, scale models, Scotchlite screens and even chroma-keying. These photographic and video anomalies alone are enough to cast serious doubt about whether they were taken on the lunar surface, but this represents only a small amount of the large body of evidence proving that Apollo moon landings, as shown in the official NASA archives, are an elaborate work of fiction.

From my observations, I have come to the conclusion that all of the 12 alleged moon walkers presented to us in the Apollo videos and photos, were actually played by the same two actors. From a production perspective, there would be no need for any more than 2 actors, as their faces would be hidden by a visor for all of the moon landing footage. They probably also used some audio and video footage of the real astronauts taken previously during training simulations. Most of the Apollo space program was real, including blast-off and splashdown. But the part about landing on the moon was fabricated."
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups