[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
National Geographic JFK Series : Share Interesting Videos and Films • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

National Geographic JFK Series

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

National Geographic JFK Series

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2012, 05:35

NinjaPuppy

Re: Nat Geo JFK Series

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Oct 2012, 06:11

As far as what I thought of the show, it was pretty good. They certainly showed some good logic on what they called "the lost bullet". It's too bad that the traffic light in question can't ever be examined.

As far as NatGeo not getting it right all the time... I don't expect them to. Regardless of who the principals or principles of any corporation may be, it's television and television is always written, produced and directed for entertainment. If people don't find it entertaining, it's a flop. I found this video entertaining as well as informative and the 'high resolution' of the old 'home movies' sure do make the whole horrible incident clearer.

At 33 mins. I thought it got really interesting with a new explanation for the third bullet.

I also watched another one about the audio recordings from that time but I'll be darned if I can find it. There was one comment made during an interview regarding Jack Ruby and LHO's shooting and some guy (who claimed he knew Ruby) says something to the effect that he suspects Ruby did it to silence LHO. These sort of comments are what CTs are made of. I wonder if anyone has ever found the guy to ask him exactly what he meant. I'll be darned if I can find the video either.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Misha » 15 Oct 2012, 10:05

Thanks, NinjaPuppy, I am sure You-tube will carry the documentary. I'll catch it there. Unfortunately you are right about documentaries being made for entertainment value. However, the real minutia is always in the books and so forth. Though, there have been some documentaries (television) which have been extraordinary such as "The Men Who Killed Kennedy." The most recent three part series is one of them. However, the networks and mainstream cable programming won't rebroadcast them. I believe Jim Marrs (author of Crossfire) had also met Ruby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Men_Who_Killed_Kennedy
Misha

Postby Misha » 16 Oct 2012, 08:47

Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Oct 2012, 18:08

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Oct 2012, 18:36

I feel like I ride to this forum on the short bus. :|
NinjaPuppy