[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Strange, possibly paranormal experience! : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Strange, possibly paranormal experience!

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Strange, possibly paranormal experience!

Postby Grichard » 07 Oct 2012, 07:41

I would like to share a strange experience I had a few years ago.

Back in late 2009 I became very ill with an (unidentified) virus, which totally floored me, and I was even in hospital at one point. Unfortunately it left me with pretty bad post viral fatigue syndrome for most of 2010, so I was quite ill for over a year.

Anyway, in about February 2010 I had this strange experience. I kept seeing 'flashes' out of the corner of my eye at this particular spot next to my bed. And it was always the same spot. I ignored it however, thinking I was hallucinating because I was ill. but then things got weirder.

On several occasions over a period of several weeks when I was in a state of being half awake, I would distinctly hear a male voice which seemed to be coming from the point where I had seen the flashes, whispering rapidly in a language which sounded like Latin! It sounded rather like someone chanting or praying! It would stop when I started to wake up. It stopped after a couple of weeks.

It was very odd, and I never felt scared or anything. Just perplexed and curious.

Now I know that sceptics would say that It was probably hallucinations caused by being ill (and that was what I put it down to at the time). But I wasn't taking any sort of medication, and I was otherwise perfectly lucid. And nothing like it had ever happened to me before, nor have I had any history of mental illness or anything.

Anyway, I had forgotten all about this, but last week I saw another 'flash' at the same point next to my bed!!

Has anyone else had any sort of paranormal experience like this, or was I just hallucinating? :? :?
Grichard

Re: Strange, possibly paranormal experience!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Oct 2012, 08:18

It's not exact but check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2440
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 07 Oct 2012, 23:06

Just curious, have you ruled out a possible reflection off a window and/or a mirror that reflected a headlight or something?
Of course, there's always that possibility that it's paranormal... :o
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Oct 2012, 01:38

NinjaPuppy

Postby Grichard » 08 Oct 2012, 04:12

Grichard

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Oct 2012, 05:04

NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 08 Oct 2012, 07:05

SydneyPSIder

Postby Grichard » 08 Oct 2012, 08:28

Grichard

Postby SydneyPSIder » 08 Oct 2012, 20:13

So it sounded like Latin/Italian, but you don't understand Latin -- i.e. it could have been like a Latin Mass or prayer or something? Unlike our other recent poster here who could suddenly speak and understand Latin perfectly with the aid of google translate!!!
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 08 Oct 2012, 21:55

I actually do believe the honesty in the story, but unfortunately, without seeing the actual setup of the room, I don't think any of us could tell you for certain what it is, could be, or isn't.
Wish I could be more help.
ProfWag

Postby Grichard » 10 Oct 2012, 07:12

Grichard

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences