[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation! : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 7 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby SydneyPSIder » 24 Sep 2012, 20:05

Reinforcements arrived just in time...
SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Sep 2012, 20:18

Syd - I take it that you know Misha?

OK you two....I'm thinking that since the subject material in this thread has gone around and around (and around) more times than a Maytag washing machine, feel free to start a new topic in this area as you see fit.

I know that Misha and ProfWag had a really good run going a week or two ago and I wanted to be able to get into that one but my real life schedule didn't allow for the time needed to do that.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 24 Sep 2012, 20:54

ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 24 Sep 2012, 22:35

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 24 Sep 2012, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 24 Sep 2012, 22:38

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 24 Sep 2012, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 24 Sep 2012, 23:12

Interesting vid:

SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 25 Sep 2012, 00:30

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Sep 2012, 01:28

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 25 Sep 2012, 02:14

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Sep 2012, 04:14

Yes, it was surreal. As if I was suddenly watching a move about WW3 and I was in that movie.

When the first tower began to pancake, I thought to myself that now it was going to fall and take out even more people. A structure of that size could conceivably damage countless other smaller, older buildings in it's path. But to my complete amazement, neither tower toppled to the extent that I assumed it could.

I do have personal photographs of the surrounding Ground Zero buildings and their damage. That was also something that can't be explained with words. I've seen highrise hotels practically cut in half by a hurricane (my best explanation, not actual fact as they weren't actually cut in half) so the hunks and sections of missing concrete from the surrounding WTC buildings was not something strange to me. The hotel that I speak of was destroyed by nothing more than extreme wind.... so two planes + their fuel + the impact of a solid object hitting them was feasible for one explanation.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 25 Sep 2012, 04:55

Does anyone know what the world record is for the tallest building ever to be demolished? It's pretty easy to find, but I'll post it later if anyone is interested but too lazy to look it up. It's also interesting when you compare that record to how tall the 3 WTC buildings were...just sayin'''
ProfWag

Postby SydneyPSIder » 25 Sep 2012, 05:06

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 25 Sep 2012, 05:07, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Sep 2012, 05:07

NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 25 Sep 2012, 05:20

wow, it's that easy.... Imagine how easy it was when it was constructed all at once to a pattern in the 70s and you have complete access to the blueprints.

Here's a free 1 hr movie by the architects and engineers! Normally you would have to pay to see the 1.5 hr version! This is the most watched thing on PBS!

As someone who studied engineering, including civil engineering, myself, I have to respect this guy's work and research debunking mythbusters and the mainstream media circus (already posted above, but the pseudosceps didn't bother watching it of course):

Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 25 Sep 2012, 06:19, edited 3 times in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 25 Sep 2012, 05:22

If I may add my anecdote to that terrible day, it happened this way. I was awoken by a friend that a plane hit the one of the World Trade towers. I live in lower Manhattan, by the way. Anyhow, my friend and I made our way to the west side highway to get a better view of the disaster. When I saw that not just one tower but both had been hit I knew intuitively that this WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. My friend and I asked at the time what exactly hit the towers. The gentleman we met on the side of the highway said they were planes. I asked what type? The gentleman said he didn't know. However, I made the comment that a small aircraft could have not done this considering the penetration. At this time I noticed that there was not much fire coming from the buildings. In fact, the smoke was very black. Also, I noticed that many people from uptown were making their way to the disaster area. Yes, I and my friend started toward downtown to another friend's apartment to see if he was seeing what we we seeing. We made up our minds not to go to far south, past SOHO. Please take note my state of mind and what I was thinking. One, I was absolutely calm and knew that what was happening was not an accident and that we intuitively knew that this was the beginning of something big. We did not try to articulate it at this point. Yes, this was a feeling after years of research if I may say so. Two, and please accept this as the truth so help me God. My friend and I said to each other that it is fool-hearty to think of going anywhere near the towers. Why? Because if this was a terrorist attack (Yes, the first time we used the word terror) we knew that the possibility of extending collateral damage happens when people congregate around a disaster. Yes, the thought of Israeli and Palestinian terror attacks entered my mind.

Moving on and moving south. What happened next defies explanation. The next thing we saw before we left the west side highway was a huge plume of white smoke. Very much like the pyroclastic flows we see from volcanic events. At that time we did not know what the hell it was. However, what we learned later was that the South Tower had collapsed completely. We could not see the South Tower from our position because the North Tower was blocking it. When we got to our friend's place and awoke him, we turned on the news and learned about the collapse of the South Tower. We all went out onto his veranda Keeping an eye on the news only to learn that the Pentagon had been hit, too. It was either after the pentagon got hit or right before that we saw the North Tower collapse. God, it was surreal to watch. It looked completely pulverized as it fell. Debris was shooting everywhere.

There was no doubt in our minds (the first gentleman who woke me up) what was happening now. In fact, I said - "Here we go again." I'll leave that for your interpretation. Anyhow, we spent about an hour at our friend's place before returning to my friend's apartment in the same building in which I live in. I might add that my friend is a researcher of history too. I should back up, though. Before going to our building we entered a coffee shop that we frequent in the neighborhood. We found a gentleman, a business man dressed in shirt and tie, who was desperately trying to call his family on his cell phone. This was an impossibility at the time for obvious reasons. The gentleman told us he was in the North Tower at the time of both impacts. It appears the gentleman decided to get away from the WTC complex before the collapse as he was not covered in soot which we saw from the victims that day.

My friend and I asked the gentleman to come back to my friend's apartment and try a land line that he had. Perhaps, he could get through to his family. The gentleman thanked us and said he would greatly appreciate this. By the way, the gentleman from the North Tower was in his late 50s. So off we went to our building not a half a block away. I should prefix that my friend's apartment is a researcher's dream. He has maps on the walls, one of which is the middle east, prominently displayed, and books on history, some hard to get, which line the book cases in his apartment. However, there was one book which my friend was reading was on the floor when we entered. It was the only book on the floor. In fact, I bought this book for my friend roughly two to three weeks prior to 9/11. More on the book later.

As the gentleman made his call we turned on the television set to hear the latest news. Keep in mind, that while the gentleman made his call we could hear the incessant sirens drowning lower Manhattan and all the activity going on outside on the street. Yes, it was bedlam to say the least. It was a very tense time as we hoped the gentleman could make contact with his family. And he did! The relief that the gentleman exhibited upon making contact with a family member we shall never forget. The gentleman took a moment after the call and you could see him utterly relax. It was palpably thick with emotion. With that, the gentleman thanked us as he caught his breath and his body slumped. It was at this point the gentleman looked around at his environs (the maps and the books) and realized he was in no ordinary apartment. However, when the man looked at his feet and saw "the book" he could not get out of dodge quick enough. It was like someone farted and you had to get away for air. I am not being melodramatic in the least. For this man saw on the floor what my friend and I already intuitively knew concerning that terrible day. That book he saw was Robert Stinnet's "Day of Deceit."

Yes, we were emotionally and intellectually prepared that day, my friend and I. We had done our homework.

We have never seen nor heard from the gentleman again.

This testimony by me (Misha) is the truth so help me.
Misha

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups