[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Telepathy experiment *Edit : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Telepathy experiment *Edit

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Telepathy experiment *Edit

Postby ciscop » 14 Aug 2009, 02:55

So we talked before about the Harvard ESP study (they found no evidence that ESP existed)
http://www.harvardscience.harvard.edu/c ... e-esp-real
also Prof Wag found that NAS says there is no evidence in the past 130 years to supports believe in ESP
http://www.nasonline.org/

i was wondering
what Believers think of this study
it was printed in yoga magazine proving Telepathy and i found it in Dean Radin.com

http://www.deanradin.com/papers/IntJYog ... 203406.pdf
Last edited by ciscop on 14 Aug 2009, 22:39, edited 3 times in total.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: Telepathy (skeptics please stay away)

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Aug 2009, 03:34

It looks like I'm going to have some time to check out your links and give this some thought. I've skimmed this information but have not had the proper time to really sit down and pay full attention. I'm still trying to aquaint myself with much of the links, studies, topics etc. I look forward to it. Thanks for posting this discussion.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Aug 2009, 03:36

Also... I'm curious as to why you specifically request that "skeptics please stay away?" IMO, you tend to lean toward the skeptical side yourself.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 14 Aug 2009, 03:41

:D
because this is a study
thats is in favor of telepathy
which is something paranormal

and it comes from a link from dean radin
so i wanted to get the believer´s side
i cant tell you right ahead
i dont believe in the study and have my reasons, but i want to see what the other side thinks
i want to see if you can get to the same conclusions that i got when i read the study
two sides, two perspectives or one perspective..
thats what i wonder
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Aug 2009, 04:23

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 14 Aug 2009, 08:34

i just didnt want dean radin trashed before there was a debate
but maybe i should change the subject
to avoid that
ciscop

Re: Telepathy experiment *Edit

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Aug 2009, 10:39

OK, your first link says it doesn't exist.

The second link takes me to the home page but not to any particular article.

And last but not least, I don't really understand the third link (article) as it's over my head.

Oh well..... I tried.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 14 Aug 2009, 22:41

ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Aug 2009, 22:53

OK, new link works.

The title, "Neuroimaging fails to demonstrate ESP is real", is obviously accurate. But no more convincing than "Toaster oven fails to demonstrate that it proves global warming".

IMO, it doesn't indicate that ESP isn't possible. Just that neuroimaging isn't the way to prove it exists.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy