[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you believe in conspiracy theories? & Survey : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Do you believe in conspiracy theories? & Survey

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Do you believe in conspiracy theories? & Survey

Postby really? » 23 Aug 2012, 21:25

really?

Re: Do you believe in conspiracy theories? & Survey

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Aug 2012, 01:18

FWIW that thing ain't easy. They ask the same questions in both the positive and negative as well as in the middle. :shock:

Here's my results if anyone is keeping score-

Vaccines - Overall, you believe theories about vaccines to be somewhat true.
AIDS - Overall, you believe theories about AIDS to be somewhat untrue.
UFOs - Overall, you believe theories about UFOs to be not particulary true nor untrue.
And DAYUM if I didn't zap out the rest of my results in the process of trying to post them. It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Mostly I seemed to be "not particularly true nor untrue" or "untrue" for the bulk of the results.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 24 Aug 2012, 23:37

9/11; JFK; Diana; 7/7; UFOs; Vaccines – Overall believes conspiracy theories to be somewhat untrue.

AIDS – stand with one foot on either side of the issue

Climate Change -- Lean towards belief of the phenomena/non-belief of a conspiracy

SOME CLARIFICATIONS:
I think my views on 9/11 are well established -- THERE WAS NO CONSPIRACY OR COVER-UP ON OUR END, that's not to say that certain folks weren't warned about the threat and chose to ignore said warnings.

JFK -- I believe there was more than one shooter but I can likewise see how it is plausible for one shooter to pull off. . . just not with that particular weapon.

UFOs -- I've had sighting encounters and theoretically "more" but I don't believe ET is involved with some kind of secret society or conspiracy to take over the planet, etc. I have to question the whole Lizard People Tv Series drama some have stitched into the drama tied to such things. While some technology may have been shared, I'm betting more on the policy of non-interference.

VACCINES -- There is NO CONSPIRACY when it comes to the more traditional childhood vaccines and I do not believe there is a direct link between certain developmental disorders and said vaccines. I am however, referring to those that were typical in the 50s & 60s. I do question some of the more recent promotion of things like Flu & Pneumonia shots alongside the growing trend towards other prophylactic treatments. I question it due to the expressed corruption in big pharma & general corporate greed coupled with political agendas.

AIDS -- is part of an experiment that got out of hand. While it was deliberately started in rural regions in which the indigenous population were black, it was not intended as some population control agenda. The early experiments, as explained to me by a medical professional from the region in Africa where said tests were being done, was intended to help with species based diseases i.e. the famed Green Monkey association. By way of some "unexpected" interaction between humans and said primates, blood or other bodily fluids were exchanged, mutation happened and HIV was born. So things were incidental but not deliberate, nor has the spread of the disease been manipulated by the CIA or any other such organization, it's just people being people and ignorance being what it is.

CLIMATE CHANGE/EARTH CHANGES -- I believe wholeheartedly these things are legit, based on legit science. BUT, I do believe that certain elements within the social-political side of the problem have been woefully exploitative and profiteeringly inspired when it comes to using celebrity and position and "raising awareness" a.k.a. generating global panic. I KNOW this has resulted in a kick-back reaction by way of the Oil & Chemical industries alongside Coal and other earth rape industries who've hired their own scientific teams to prove the contrasty, which is the point; the "science" is "right" based on who is paying for the research with very little of it being based on a financial & politically neutral set of findings. While such may exist, it has been buried by all the hype spewed by either side.

EARTH CHANGES such as the Mayan prophecies, I likewise believe to be fact and I do believe we are about to witness some drastic and amazing demonstration of such. I'm not saying that the whole Pole Shift B.S. so many people are making an issue is going to bring about cataclysm with the Winter Solstice or that the interpretations of the Mayan warnings are even remotely correct -- they probably aren't. But I do believe we're about to see the beginning of a major seismic change and that it is a cyclic manifestation; something dear old mom goes through about once every 50,000 years or so. . . maybe even more frequently, I cannot say with any certainty when it comes to the time belts, only that the best way to foretell such things, is to look at your past and find the patterns.

The Survey was a very interesting project but like all survey's it didn't leave ample room for refining a person's views with any specificity. It would be interesting to see something along these lines that goes to a much deeper level of qualification and multiple tiers when it comes to niche levels of "definition".
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Aug 2012, 03:53

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 25 Aug 2012, 04:31

I haven't taken the time yet to do this survey as I've been reading up on some 50 year old murder, but can I just answer the topic's question?

I believe in all conspiracy theories that have plausable and substantial evidence to support it... :o
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 25 Aug 2012, 21:54

Craig Browning

Postby really? » 26 Aug 2012, 21:13

I wanna see the results when Winston takes the survey. It very hard to imagine what they'd be.
really?

Postby Craig Browning » 27 Aug 2012, 21:31

Craig Browning

Postby really? » 28 Aug 2012, 05:40

really?

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups