[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Did you take the blue pill or red pill? : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Did you take the blue pill or red pill?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Did you take the blue pill or red pill?

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jun 2010, 00:51

Awesome clips debunking the mainstream media's lies and propaganda. Features Robert Kennedy Jr. too.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Did you take the blue pill or red pill?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jun 2010, 02:16

I totally agree with the switch from 'real news' to 'propaganda'. Kudos to Gore Vidal for calling it all 'fiction'.

I also found a poll from CBS about the Kennedy assasination conspiricy. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/11/ ... 3166.shtml
That sort of shoots one of the claims in the foot that major media never mentions that "90% believe there was a conspiracy. It sure does make me wonder why there are so many people who think or believe this way and yet all the facts can't change their minds. 911 will probably go the same way.

Loved the video. Thanks for posting it SCEPCOP.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jun 2010, 23:26

Sometimes the mainstream media will post that on their websites, but not on their TV programs.

On TV, they will usually interview the official story defenders, not the conspiracy authors. For example, when Bill O'Reilly discussed the JFK assassination, he interviewed a guy who wrote a book defending the Warren Commission's lone assassin theory, not any of the conspiracy authors.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Misha » 19 Aug 2012, 05:28

Scepcop and forum members, have you folks read Douglas P. Horne's book - "Inside the Assassination Records Review Board?" Horne served as a military analyst, specifically, on the autopsy investigation surrounding the assassination. I have read all five volumes (1808 pages) and his works are compelling to say the least. I have also read Jim Douglass' book - "JFK, And the Unspeakable" and Michael Talbot's book - "Brothers." What are your thoughts on these works?
Misha

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups