[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal? : General Discussions - Page 13 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby cecil1 » 21 Jun 2012, 01:59

The last post was abit large so i'll add this here;

Since USA dropped 2 A-bombs on japan there surely must be some human rights cases for us to examine right Arouet? because if there isn't that means it

never happened right? Of course not so it's not an applicable argument. You have raised nothing in your favor.

One more time... Where in the canadian ownership and control determination act 1985 publicly displayed on the department of justice website

does it diferentiate between the certain types of persons affected by this legislation besides the non-eligible and not

non-eligible persons?

I suspect the answer will be this again:

cecil1

Postby Arouet » 21 Jun 2012, 02:46

Cecil - I gave up, remember? We're accepting that you're correct, that these acts together establish legal slavery. So now let's get to the interesting part and discuss all the terrible abuses that have come about from this! I've never heard of them but I'm sure you have. Perhaps you could just give us a single example of how these acts have been used to enforce this slavery on the citizens of Canada?
Arouet

Postby cecil1 » 21 Jun 2012, 03:27

Slavery is simply a person(s) owning another person(s) correct?

Well no because fictional entities are considered persons by law, it's when a human person owns another human person it becomes slavery.

Slavery is immoral anytime, what's so hard for you to understand where the abuse comes in?

If I own you, that is immoral, nobody has a higher claim to your life than you, except your beneficial owner according to the canadian ownership and control determination act 1985 regulated further by the trust and loans companies act 1991 if we follow the rule of "law".

Surely if I bought your person and was sipping corona on the beach benefitting from equity holdings on your corporate trust person there would be no abuse hey Arouet?

Can you think of one example of slavery being abusive?
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 21 Jun 2012, 04:19

I'm simply asking for a practical example of something negative that has occurred due to these nefarious acts? Is there a single instance that you can point to where something bad happened because of this?
Arouet

Postby cecil1 » 21 Jun 2012, 04:23

yup... hold for it.... slavery.

So you don't think owning another human being is a nefarious act in itself?

You don't believe in innocent until proven guilty?

Wanna sign a contract with me stating I own everything of yours?

If not why not?

It's not nefarious according to you correct?

What would be your problem with me owning everything of yours including yourself?
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 21 Jun 2012, 05:36

So I'll take it that you can't point to a single bad thing that has ever happened because of this.

Can you point to an instance of someone else being concerned about this aside from yourself? Not people you know, mind you. Someone completely unrelated to you?
Arouet

Postby cecil1 » 22 Jun 2012, 02:47

cecil1

Postby Arouet » 22 Jun 2012, 03:05

Well, my current plans are to wait and see if you answer my questions in the post you've just responded to.
Arouet

Postby cecil1 » 22 Jun 2012, 03:39

You have conseded that this act seems to spell out some sort of legal predictioment where people don't really own their items.

What's your next plan of attack Arouet?

Or is slavery not a single nefarious act in itself?

Go ahead answer the question.

I am not concerned with what other people are concerned with at the moment why would you be?

If no one else was concerned about this act would that make slavery ok in your mind or is it already ok seeing as you can't seem to accept slavery as a single nerfarious act in itself?
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 22 Jun 2012, 04:11

I've answered a whole slew of your questions. I'd like you to answer some of mine. Do I take it that you are the only person you know of who has voiced this particular concern of yours about these two acts? Newspaper reports? Talk radio? Anyone?

I also take it from your non-answer above that you can't state a single practical abuse that has ever come out of these acts either?

I wonder as well as to whether you believe that legislation establishing slavery in Canada would be considered constitutional under Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms?

I don't want to put words in you mouth, so please correct me if these impressions are false.
Arouet

Postby cecil1 » 22 Jun 2012, 06:01

cecil1

Postby cecil1 » 22 Jun 2012, 06:23

What would be your problem with me owning everything of yours including yourself?

Due to your non-answer i'll assume nothing.

But I don't want to put words in your mouth correct me if i'm wrong.

what's your fax number so I can send you the contract?
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 22 Jun 2012, 06:57

Arouet

Postby cecil1 » 22 Jun 2012, 07:59

cecil1

Postby Arouet » 22 Jun 2012, 08:51

Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions