[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
My First Conspiracy Theory : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

My First Conspiracy Theory

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: My First Conspiracy Theory

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 04:12

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 06 Jun 2012, 04:38

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:12

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:14

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:25

The plot thickens. Tribute band or the real thing???? http://www.gigmasters.com/Search/Jimmy- ... ge-AR.html
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:46

We need to get some professional advice here.

http://www.consumingexperience.com/2007 ... -easy.html
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Jun 2012, 05:56

I FOUND IT!!!

The truth is out there, and I found the URL!

Manhattan Project: The Manhattan Project was the codename for a project conducted during World War II to develop the first atomic bomb. The project was led by the United States, and included participation from the United Kingdom and Canada. Formally designated as the Manhattan Engineer District (MED), it refers specifically to the period of the project from 1942–1946 under the control of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, under the administration of General Leslie R. Groves. The scientific research was directed by American physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer. The project’s roots lay in scientists’ fears since the 1930s that Nazi Germany was also investigating nuclear weapons of its own. Born out of a small research program in 1939, the Manhattan Project eventually employed more than 130,000 people and cost nearly US$2 billion ($22 billion in current value). It resulted in the creation of multiple production and research sites that operated in secret. With the total involved, this makes it one of the largest conspiracies in history. Entire towns were built for short periods of time, employing people, all under secrecy and top national secrecy at that. The government never admitted to it, the media never reported on it, and people had no idea for over 25 years. Project research took place at over thirty sites across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The three primary research and production sites of the project were the plutonium-production facility at what is now the Hanford Site, the uranium-enrichment facilities at Oak Ridge, Tennessee, and the weapons research and design laboratory now known as Los Alamos National Laboratory. The MED maintained control over U.S. weapons production until the formation of the Atomic Energy Commission in January 1947.

The Museum is a cover for an atomic bomb warehouse.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 06 Jun 2012, 20:45

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Jun 2012, 07:02

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 07 Jun 2012, 20:51

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Jun 2012, 22:12

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Jun 2012, 03:47

Believe it or not, this topic has had 491 views. That pretty much blows the other topics right out of the water.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jun 2012, 05:01

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 19 Jun 2012, 07:17

Wunt Ridge is a secret Illuminati pass code. You failed the test (there is a specific response required known only to members) and therefore were not provided the real info.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Jun 2012, 07:52

NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups