[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
September Clues... Take 2 : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

September Clues... Take 2

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: September Clues... Take 2

Postby Heero_Yuy » 29 May 2012, 08:25

Last edited by Heero_Yuy on 29 May 2012, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.
Heero_Yuy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 May 2012, 08:38

NinjaPuppy

Postby Heero_Yuy » 29 May 2012, 08:44

No, Simply that your not the only person to forget something. You mentioned earlier you had limited recall of the day of 9/11
Heero_Yuy

Postby Heero_Yuy » 29 May 2012, 08:46

I have a hard time seeing you as an old lady. You must be young at heart...For me this is actually a little relaxing. That's why I do it in my free time.

Heero

:geek: , but a 8-) :geek:
Last edited by Heero_Yuy on 29 May 2012, 15:04, edited 1 time in total.
Heero_Yuy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 May 2012, 08:49

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 May 2012, 08:51

Ahhhh, free time! WTF is that? I haven't had nearly enough of that lately but my work busy season is over and I can play a bit again. Most days I fly through this forum on my broomstick, deleting spammers and once I'm finished with that any chance of getting into a good convo becomes impossible because I have to switch screens between the Admin controls and the forum and then all the new stuff gets buried.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Heero_Yuy » 29 May 2012, 08:52

I was hoping to get to a place where I could say, Yes this claim is likely true, or No, Simon Shack is probably being dishonest.

For me, while it is possible that no sound was picked up, it seems unlikely.

As for the "dive bomber plane," as opposed to the "coming in from the side" plane, that may be an "evidence," where you could clearly say: "something seems wrong," or "It's just camera perspectives."

Another Piece of evidence that seems strange is whether Theresa could have seen the Boeing from three miles away at the angle of its approach. Why in latter clips do the planes look almost black. Then again, maybe thats just the camera being... a camera.

Heero
Last edited by Heero_Yuy on 29 May 2012, 08:59, edited 1 time in total.
Heero_Yuy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 May 2012, 08:56

NinjaPuppy

Postby Heero_Yuy » 29 May 2012, 09:04

I looked up anti-aliasing...which Simon uses to compare the nose in / nose out shots to each other, and which Mr. Irving Disputes.

Here is what I found from PC MAG:

(1) Smoothing the jagged appearance of diagonal lines in a bitmapped image. The pixels that surround the edges of the line are changed to varying shades of gray or color in order to blend the sharp edge into the background. This technique is also called "dithering," but is usually known as anti-aliasing when applied to diagonal and curved lines.

(2) Smoothing a distorted signal by applying various techniques that add data or filter out unwanted noise.

And This:
In digital signal processing, spatial anti-aliasing is the technique of minimizing the distortion artifacts known as aliasing when representing a high-resolution image at a lower resolution. Anti-aliasing is used in digital photography, computer graphics, digital audio, and many other applications.
Heero_Yuy

Postby Heero_Yuy » 29 May 2012, 09:07

From Wikipedia. Irving seems to cast some doubt on the footage and comparison:

When anti-aliasing is used to ‘smooth’ the information between enlarged pixels, many unlike
objects can be made to appear similar. Anti-aliasing was not used in the enlargements above,
which were taken from a better copy of the ‘Chopper 5’ video than the one analysed by
“September Clues”.

So perhaps the "precision match" is no match at all.
Heero_Yuy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 May 2012, 09:10

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 May 2012, 09:13

NinjaPuppy

Postby Heero_Yuy » 29 May 2012, 09:14

Last edited by Heero_Yuy on 29 May 2012, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
Heero_Yuy

Postby Heero_Yuy » 29 May 2012, 09:17

Last edited by Heero_Yuy on 29 May 2012, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
Heero_Yuy

Postby Heero_Yuy » 29 May 2012, 09:21

"Theresa Renaud (on the phone)
saw a plane all the way from
Chelsea."

http://truthaction.org/debunkingseptemberclues.pdf page 2.

The problem that I see here is that this isn't the actual position that Simon is taking. She didn't just "see a plane all the way..." she saw a plane that, depending on the camera, was either coming to hit the building from behind diagonally, or "dive-bombing" into to the building. When you take that into consideration, (and that she was as far away as she was, and did not see the first plane hit, and her angle may have made it very difficult to see the plane) for me it gets a little harder to accept.
Last edited by Heero_Yuy on 29 May 2012, 15:08, edited 1 time in total.
Heero_Yuy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups