[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
A Message from Apollo? : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

A Message from Apollo?

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

A Message from Apollo?

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 13 May 2012, 17:07

THIS IS MAINLY FOR CRAIG BROWNING (although I think SCECOP will be interested) Twain disavows this entirely. This is from Shakespeare, my myth loving right brain.

Or maybe it is from the God Apollo.

It is totally non-verdicial, and Hume would be justified in pseudo-skeptically catgorizing me as belongingto the collective class of fools, the deluded, and liars. So Prof, Arouet, don't even bother to look for anything in it that might persuade you otherwise if I have not already persuaded you I am not of one of those classes. Craig, I would be happy, and indeed relieved, to talk to you about how...

(Twain can hardly believe himself that he is saying this, much less figure out how to say it, so at great effort. I am breaking out of the materialist reductionist default mode I have been in for years, and have tried to give prominance here, and simply making the statement)

"I am a priest of Apollo,and have been for thirty years, having pledged myself to the God of the search for truth as a child."

My Shakespearean right brain continues. ..

"I was called by Apollo when I was six, when he told me the Oidipos story.. He introduced me to it via a man named "Art Linkletter" whose name defines my core belief as an actor and writer. I am an three legged blind beast whose art links letters, and was consecrated as his priest by playing his prophet Tiresias in"Oedipus Rex", I (Shakespeare) now see these experiences as my calling and my consecration as a priest of the Sokratic rite.

My subsumed shamanistic nature was revealed to me when that identity was the first thing that recalled me to self after my brush with mortality last year. I (Shakespeare) have even begun writing about it as a means of making sense of my "moira", much to my own surprise, as it has been a firm rule of mine to keep my mysticism firmly in my right brain and off my tongue, for, as Siddharta and Yeshua have said, "Those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak."

That makes me feel better about speaking, since I do not know what happened, but, well, I have I was told a couple of days ago "" I was literally floored, since Greece invented money, but as I literally slipped down the wall to the floor, and lay there, I had the distinct impression "Apollo" was talking to me, and saying ""

I feelimpelledto say this (with such intensity i grossly mispunctuated) despite decades of fighting the voices I admit now I hear, and I am astonished I am.

I pray for us all, may we be, have, and know, ahimsa.

Or, as Elvis Costello asks in my footer...
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Re: A Message from Apollo?

Postby Craig Browning » 13 May 2012, 23:15

For starters, my limited brain matter had a difficult time trying to follow things. . .

Secondly, if you are a priest of Apollo I hope you've at least had dealings with Bro. Anthony Penera (who claims to be Apollo incarnate)
Craig Browning

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 14 May 2012, 02:39

That's why I spilt my brain in two, so I have multiple methods of misunderstanding ;)

I googgles Bro, and found ...

pcraigbrowning
19 Apr 2011 I don't believe in accidents or coincidence. . . the past month I've been remembering my time in San Jose and the classes with Bro. Anthony and in the past 24 hours, found him mentioned in several blogs along with his MySpace page and now this. . . the Universe is trying to say something? ? ?

I no longer work in show biz, live in New England and just started my own on-line work as a Psychic consultant. . . and it's all Tony's fault.
I don't believe in accidents or coincidence. . . the past month I've been remembering my time in San Jose and the classes with Bro. Anthony and in the past 24 hours, found him mentioned in several blogs along with his MySpace page and now this. . . the Universe is trying to say something? ? ?

I no longer work in show biz, live in New England and just started my own on-line work as a Psychic consultant. . . and it's all Tony's fault."

Apparently that comment was not as utterly dismissive as I first thought, when I thought you were comparing me to Tuesday Lobsang Rampa or some other "crowley" pretender. Apparently someone wants me to know of your mentor. I am not sure what to do with the info. I have met enough people who claim to be "Jesus" to be cautious.

Still, the message has been delivered, and the Greek meltdown seems likely to spread. But the god of truth is doubletongued
Twain Shakespeare

Postby Craig Browning » 14 May 2012, 19:53

:lol: All Gods Double-Speak as best I can tell :lol:

Bro. Anthony is a crazy old queen with a twisted sense of humor but very interesting background including strong ties to the UN and other International Peace & Humanitarian focused associations. While it is quite difficult to find, there are books from the mid and latter 70's on Alpha Consciousness and Alpha Mind that convey Tony's philosophy but as I understand, it was without his permission to do so; a former student saw the books as a way to "affirm" his own success in the New Age movement.
Craig Browning

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 15 May 2012, 04:39

Twain Shakespeare

Postby Craig Browning » 15 May 2012, 22:03

He's certainly a person with some interesting points of view when it comes to Psychic/Spiritual Development and as such I would say that he's "safe" when it comes to working with and learning from. On the other hand, for an enlightened being, he's got a bit of an ego . . . but show me an old show biz queen that doesn't :lol:

I think you'd enjoy his classes and the fellowship around them ;)
Craig Browning

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 16 May 2012, 03:29

Twain Shakespeare

Postby Craig Browning » 17 May 2012, 00:43

I know that feeling all too well. :D
Craig Browning

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 18 May 2012, 13:08