[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
New Areas of Paranormal Research you may not be aware of... : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

New Areas of Paranormal Research you may not be aware of...

Discuss General Topics.

New Areas of Paranormal Research you may not be aware of...

Postby August West » 19 Mar 2012, 02:01

Here are the manifestations of paranormal activity that I am currently investigating under clinical laboratory conditions:

1. Are goats as evil as they look?

2. Butter-side down: the Satanic statistics of dropped toast

3. Poltergeists & Fahrvegnugen: Car keys and how the hell they got under the couch

4. Conspiracy: who is killing all the World War One veterans?

5. Anal probing in a non- saucer setting

6. Big-ass Sea-Monsters in Lake Champlain

7. Corrupt local businessmen posing as Ghosts: The Scooby-Doo Syndrome

8. Secret Society of the Beef industry; the Build-a-burger group

9. Hot Mayan Chicks: Pin-up girls of the Mayan calendar

10. WTC was structurally weakened by King Kong in 1977 (Jeff Bridges version)

This is just a sampling of the cutting-edge paranormal / conspiracy investigations currently underway. Breaking news as it happens.
August West

Re: New Areas of Paranormal Research you may not be aware of

Postby Jayhawker30 » 20 Mar 2012, 16:05

I seriously lol'd.
Jayhawker30

Postby August West » 20 Mar 2012, 17:05

Thanks Jayhawker! I really appreciate that you laughed. I thought I would put my comedy training to work, it's so stuffy in here with the dog brothers yapping at every post. I was surprised nobody else commented, maybe they didn't get the joke, I suppose I could have aimed lower. Not all were brilliant, lol of course, just off the top of my head, but 4, 7, and 8 were damn funny...
August West

Postby ProfWag » 20 Mar 2012, 21:23

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 20 Mar 2012, 22:55

Arouet

Postby August West » 22 Mar 2012, 06:25

No one was talking to you, wag. How starved for attention are you that you have to respond to every post on this website? Get a life, dog!
August West

Postby Arouet » 22 Mar 2012, 07:22

Again: its an internet forum. Anyone can reply. Also, its an almost dead internet forum so responding to every post is not exactly taxing.
Arouet

Postby August West » 23 Mar 2012, 07:13

Gee, this is an internet forum?

No shit.

Nobody was talking to you either. And I see you didn't follow your own advice and say something significant or even remotely interesting.

You are one droll troll.
August West

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Mar 2012, 05:59

NinjaPuppy

Postby collinmerz12 » 23 Apr 2012, 13:40

"I like this thread: New Areas of Paranormal Research you may not be aware of....Thanks for sharing"
collinmerz12

Postby Arouet » 24 Apr 2012, 01:02

And I like your response: ""I like this thread: New Areas of Paranormal Research you may not be aware of....Thanks for sharing""....Thanks for sharing.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 24 Apr 2012, 02:45

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 24 Apr 2012, 03:37

Ninja has been kind enough to explain this to me. It's a certain type of spammer. They go into a thread and make an innocuous type post such as the one above. Then they come back a few days later and edit in a spam link thinking the mods won't notice it as much I guess.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 24 Apr 2012, 03:52

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 24 Apr 2012, 04:08

There's only one good reason why there is so much of it: it must work! Otherwise these guys would give up. But enough of them must be getting enough hits to make it worthwhile. Remember many of them are living in places where a dollar goes a lot further than it does in north america!
Arouet

Next

Return to General Discussions