View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

WARNING

Introduce yourself here!

WARNING

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 20 Apr 2012, 05:42

WARNING: Several months ago, I was trying to follow the links on some UFO related post, and was referred to a site called "AboveTopSecret"and a messaqge came up sawing I had tried to look at too many interdicted sites and my computer would be killed. My computer promptly died and could not be purged of whatever virus had hit it.

My current computer is highly inadequate, and I fear the virus, but someone should VERY CAREFULLY check that out.

Missed you all. Peace and scatology
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Re: WARNING

Postby Arouet » 20 Apr 2012, 06:51

While I don't frequent it very often, ATS is a legit and very popular site, AFAIK. Maybe they were hit with something or just you. Sounds like a strange virus though - even if it erased your hard drive you should be able to reformat it. A virus can't fry your mother board!
Arouet

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 20 Apr 2012, 07:17

Most objective observers would certainly agree. My personal perception, tho, was that I was stuck on "Jacob's Ladder" , and it was leading me steadily away from human contact. Things have been collapsing into lower states of functionality, computers in ways none of my techie friends can account for, and two toilets have even exploded when I flushed them.

So, the weirdness of my life is whelming. But I have missed you all.
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Apr 2012, 08:20

Glad you survived the toilet bombs. Welcome back.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Introduce Yourself