[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal? : General Discussions - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby Craig Browning » 08 Jan 2011, 04:42

Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 08 Jan 2011, 05:51

Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 08 Jan 2011, 06:21

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 25 Oct 2011, 03:31

Ok, do the spammers now have automatic post generating prorgams as well?
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Oct 2011, 20:01

NinjaPuppy

Postby jacksdosen » 07 Feb 2012, 23:35

This is unsurprising. Abounding atheists (myself included) appear to atheism through analytical cerebration (I became an agnostic abounding abounding years afore I'd anytime heard of organised scepticism). Orthodox anaesthetic is based on the accurate method, which is the apotheosis of analytical thinking. I accept no botheration with another aesthetic - so continued as it can bear able accurate exploration.
jacksdosen

Postby August West » 11 Mar 2012, 09:27

I'm responding to the original poster here: He asks "What is it that draws 'conspiracy mongers' to 911?

This is a very stupid question with a very easy answer.

911 was a conspiracy. That's why. Even the "official" story is a conspiracy theory. People plotted and conspired together in secret to make these events happen. That is a conspiracy.
August West

Postby ProfWag » 13 Mar 2012, 02:37

ProfWag

Postby August West » 14 Mar 2012, 05:48

Yes, wag, that is the fact of the matter, 911 was a conspiracy. Do you, wag, actually think otherwise?

LOL I for one would LOVE to hear your theory on 911 that didn't involve a conspiracy.

In fact, I've never even heard anyone anywhere EVER say that 911 was not a conspiracy! Are you going to be the first, wag?

I can't even imagine what scenario wag could come up with where 911 was NOT a conspiracy....let's see...19 Saudis, Kuwaitis, etc. just by ACCIDENT happen to be boarding four airplanes in Boston very early one morning...LOL...then, sometime during those four flights, the group of arabs on EACH plane are suddenly stuck with the independent idea to fly their plane into important buildings in New York and Washington D.C.....why in fact, on TWO of those planes, they each decide to hit one of the Twin Towers of the world trade center! What a coincidence! What are the odds?!?

So please, wag, tell us all how 911 was not a conspiracy! I'm all ears...
August West

Postby Arouet » 14 Mar 2012, 08:41

AW is correct. Course he's just being a pedantic nit. But he's technically correct.
Arouet

Postby August West » 19 Mar 2012, 00:49

Troll-in-residence Arouet is correct when he says I am correct.

I didn't think anyone could argue with the fact that 911 was a conspiracy, no matter who you believe the conspirators to be.

Guess I over-estimated "professor" wag!
August West

Postby ProfWag » 20 Mar 2012, 07:17

ProfWag

Postby Suncross74 » 21 Mar 2012, 06:27

Suncross74

Postby August West » 23 Mar 2012, 07:26

Arouet is a troll, albeit an exceptionally boring one.

Your post was poorly worded, I'm not sure if you were trying to accuse me of mocking paranormal research.
If that was your intent, you're pretty far off the mark, I'm deeply involved in certain fields of paranormal research.
August West

Postby ProfWag » 23 Mar 2012, 20:42

ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions