[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Applying Common Sense to NWO Conspiracy Theories : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Applying Common Sense to NWO Conspiracy Theories

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Applying Common Sense to NWO Conspiracy Theories

Postby Craig Browning » 09 Feb 2012, 21:30

Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 14 Feb 2012, 19:18

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 14 Feb 2012, 19:27

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 14 Feb 2012, 19:53

Arouet

Postby Scepcop » 14 Feb 2012, 21:13

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 14 Feb 2012, 21:24

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Craig Browning » 14 Feb 2012, 23:37

First of all, the Natives of this land weren't enslaved prior to the arrival of the black slave period and you also have to note that even after we had both as part of the slave labor force that the Irish would come into a similar role under the lie of being an "indentured servant" (quite a cruel program that's akin to how so many illegals get mixed into our modern sweat shops and hard labor industries). While the Natives were certain brutalized by the good Christians that insisted on conversion or torment styled "missionary" work. . .they were after all, learned and elevated human beings that "knew better", the enslavement was a slow process and proved impractical because of national pride and the constant attempts to thwart the westward expansion of the whites. Our White European Leaders decided it was best to drive them to extinction and imprison what remained in order to generate reform. From this we get the Trails of Tears known to the Cherokee as well as the Blackfoot of the North-West (Chief Joseph & Co.) who were being driven into Canada. In truth, they ended up on a rather massive sheep ranch in northern Montana and area ranchers took up arms against the U.S. Military, informing them that the Indians weren't going any further. To this day decedents of that group still have FREE rent on that same ranch.

We also need to recognize the fact that our lazy European ancestors likewise forced the Asian community into slavery for an extended period of time during the mid-1800s well into the early 1920s.

When it comes to Lizard People. . . sorry, but that's where the whole UFO thing goes sour with me. I do believe that human beings are a hybrid created tens of thousands of years ago by visiting life sources. Some claim it was because earth was a penal colony while other claim it to be a life-raft of sorts; it could be a mix of both. Regardless, genetic tests and alterations are said to have taken place not so much for the creation of a slave race as it was to preserve certain knowledge and penchants within a new race that would ultimately perpetuate the agenda of said race of beings. We are their descendants and by way of genetics much of our left brain accomplishments fall in line with those "forgotten" ancestors, most of whom are depicted as Gods, Goddesses and Heroes within human mythology. Mythology itself having many answers for us if we but dare to look at them deeper and with an open mind. Though he's a nut job VonDanigan has a few solid points when it comes to his theories about ancient astronauts. Icke on the other hand, is just out to create drama and sell more books.
Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 15 Feb 2012, 01:21

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 16 Feb 2012, 01:20

Of course its a silly question - its a secret after all. All we know is that its out there, its big and beyond our imagination! What's so hard to understand about that? Do you really need to know anything more? Just be afraid. Be very afraid...
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 16 Feb 2012, 02:51

It's frustrating though Arouet. I attempt to ask questions without being rude, and all I've been getting back are rude answers (or what I interpret as rude).
I even recently pm'd the poster an honest question about the moon hoax thing. Ya' think I got any kind of response? I tell ya', I'd quit posting anything at all if I didn't have this feeling that I should respond and throw up the BS flag when necessary so that more people are aware that there are usually 2 sides to every story. Oh well...
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 16 Feb 2012, 21:48

I don't know if it's the impersonability given us via the Internet or what, I just know that many (especially those more than five years younger than I) tend to be increasingly more and more rude as well as arrogant in today's world. People used to send you a letter via snail mail (at minimum) to tell you yes or no about an inquiry or proposition, now they just ignore you -- no reply whatsoever and they call such indignation "Professionalism". . . I call it a bold insult and a gross lack of respect let alone being nothing remotely close to what "professionalism" was seen to be a few short years ago. Hell, I remember when it was considered proper to send a thank you card to those that interviewed you for a job position; I even had an agent that insisted that I send them out within 3 days of an interview or audition. She was tops in the biz with a Beverly Hills practice so she must have known something. . .

In Winston's defense I will attempt to shine a bit of light onto things -- the knee jerk retort, as it were.

Winston has a cornucopia of "paranoia" based ideas, most of them being way outside the proverbial box. As someone that has a handful of abstract ways of looking at the world I can readily empathize because one is in a near constant defensive mode not knowing who can be trusted and too, who is honestly seeking to understand your/our perspective on things. Left Brained thinkers tend to has a assholiness thing going for themselves in which they ask questions in a way that makes you feel trapped at times; you're on a constant level of having to defend your beliefs as well as your experiences. I can fully relate to this and thus, table the idea that Winston's off-handed retort about someone being "rude" because they ask questions MAY come from said paradigm. BUT, there is another side to this when it comes to the psychological elements most of us here see in our dear host (and please don't take this as anything but the honest concern it's intended to be, Winston); I think some of us ask simple questions in response to your posts because we do like you and we simply want to help you to learn how to question things. Take a look at your history of postings and how much of it is WAAAAAAY outside the frame of common logic and pragmatism; you've never found a Conspiracy Theory you didn't like or attempt to cling to. This typically means that you suffer from both, grotesque paranoia as well as the need to be perpetually unique. It's a cruel state of mind to put yourself into, which is what you are doing when it comes to the plethora of things you keep insisting to be real. . . it's as if you only see the National Enquirer, Star, Globe and similar publications as being "real news" and credit nut jobs like Sloan, Icke and two or three others for being far more "legit" as scientists and researchers than you do actual Nobel Prize Winners.

I'm not saying this to be harsh, but to encourage you to step away from the keyboard a bit and allow yourself a few months to study and try to understand why these "teachings" are taken with a very large grain of salt by the establishment. Understand too that I'm not saying that it's wrong to question or even doubt "authority" -- we must! But we must likewise do so in sound, pragmatic ways vs. living in an abstract that will never be accepted by the status quo. If the only arguments one puts forth always lean on questionable foundations, then you'll never be taken even remotely serious and will always endure challenge. If we knowingly walk into the lion's den then we are volunteering to be an ardent victim; not because of some covert scenario "they" have in play towards people like you, but because your argument is not founded on anything outside of the abstract. On the other hand, when you have solid and reputable details that can be brought to the table and when the majority of your arguments bring the air of genuine meat that can be digested and savored; then you will fell less put upon when a simple question is asked. We become less defensive on a great number of levels because we cautiously choose which battles we'll embrace -- what conflicts we are prepared to endure.

I have deep seated reasons for my belief in things Spiritually based and what some refer to as the Paranormal; a lifetime of hands-on study, experience and investigation. At the same time I'm not a gullible and blind follower of such things, I know for fact that much of it is ill-defined and not recognized for what it is. . . and that's from either side of the question; the believers are in just as much denial as the naysayers, sometimes worse because they NEED to mysticism vs. acceptance of a more mundane sense of reality that robs them of the fantasiful. Because I see either side of things I do fairly well at bridging the two points of view; helping the gullible to realize it's time to wake-up and smell the coffee while encouraging the pseudo-intellectual that there is far more to it all than science is able to negate and explain away. . . and that's ok.

I can't say for certain that Winston's unwillingness to reply to a question is based on his inner-knowing that he's creating this reality in which everyone seems to challenge him, but it certainly would seem as if he is dependent on the idea that some kind of Jabberwoky is out there in the shadows, waiting to destroy us all. The irony being that people hosting such a mind-set, fail to realize how it's their own paranoia that gives the beast, it's life and power.
Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 16 Feb 2012, 22:17

ProfWag

Postby Jayhawker30 » 22 Feb 2012, 13:19

Hey Scepcop, you should play Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I think that title might be right up your alley.
Jayhawker30

Postby August West » 14 Mar 2012, 06:35

video games lol . Yeah, that's not a complete waste of the precious minutes you're alive. jesus.
August West

Postby Arouet » 14 Mar 2012, 07:22

Gonna play me some Mass Effect 3 tonight!
Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups