[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying? : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 03:50

Skeptics,
ProfWag,
Are you ok with the fact that the White House ordered the EPA to lie about the safety of the air after 9/11, which resulted in thousands of first responders inhaling asbestos and dying of cancer slowly?

http://www.google.com.ph/#hl=tl&source= ... cb69e98e38
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/ ... 5804.shtml
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3076626/

Or is authority so infallible to you that even when it lies and kills people, they are blameless and can do no wrong?

Really sick.

So what is it? Is authority so blameless in your eyes that lying and killing thousands of people by slow cancer is ok with you? Or do you condemn the EPA and the White House for this lie, which they should be arrested for?

Which is it?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying?

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 04:09

I don't support cover-ups, lies, or misrepresentations from anyone--including the White House. I don't see enough evidence yet to be real concerned of any flat-out lies though (especially the EPA story--one woman's accusation who wasn't even there). I'll keep my eyes open however and if I continue to see more solid evidence, I will so state.
However, I am not going to want to overthrow the government as you appear to want to do because of it.
Geez, why are you so angry towards America? Did we treat you so wrong while you were here? If you hate the US so bad, please stay away.
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:27

mmmm...
whats up with this wu?

when did skepticism became politics?
is a bunch of christian nuts that run the american nation anyways
you should ask BELIEVERS.. are you ok with these lies?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:35

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 04:37

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 04:57

Actually, it was a test of your humanity, and you FAILED that test.

I just wanted to see if you had a heart and cared for all the thousands dying of cancer over the EPA's lies.

It appears that you don't.

Instead, you change this into an accusation that I want to overthrow the government. You have no heart for the thousands who are suffering and dying. That's really sick.

If you really had a heart, you'd be angry at the government and override your "government/authority is infallible" belief. But you didn't. Your religious belief that establishment is ALWAYS right is apparently MORE IMPORTANT to you than human life. I find that sick and disgusting.

When someone commits a crime that results in the deaths of thousands, you don't even want the criminals punished. All you do is want to debunk and protect the status quo. That makes you a religious nut in a sense who has no regard for life, a sociopath in my book.

Now you are accusing me of something irrelevant and off the subject. Really sick.

I wouldn't be surprised if you lied about being in the military or serving in Iraq, since you've lied about many things already. No one knows who you are. You are just an anonymous dude here with cheap dirty dishonest tactics and no common sense. You have not given out your name or shown your photo or verified your military career in any way shape or form. Anyone can say anything on the internet. The least credible people tend to remain anonymous.

Anyway, you've failed the humanity test, and shown that you are not worthy of having an intelligent discussion with, nor do you have a heart or a real conscience.

I'm done with this debate with you and the cheap dirty tactics you've pulled as well as your sociopathic behavior. Nothing good comes from such things and such people. And so in the end, dealing with them is a waste of time.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 05:43

I'm beginning to feel that I'm frustrating you Mr. Wu. True?
And yes, I do feel a need to keep a little under the radar in this forum Winston. I've googled you and it is not pretty what I found.
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 27 Aug 2009, 09:36

i think you got into scescop skin, profwag

i didnt know
wu was a truther

and for me.. WU.. you can add me to your manifesto as the heartless skeptic that DOESNT CARE about 911
then again.. i am not an american and i hate american´s politics.... so there you go.. (this is not skepticism.. this is an emotional and irrational response just like a believer).
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 11:23

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 27 Aug 2009, 12:11

Just as Christian fundamentalists have no problem with the God of the Old Testament killing babies, catpives, and even pregnant women because they consider God to be infallible, likewise, the pseudoskeptic fundamentalists here, such as ProfWag, have no problem with government atrocities and lies that get innocent people killed, such as the 9/11 first responders, because they consider authority and government to be infallible as well.

So much for science and rationality.

They are both obviously religious fanatics who are brainwashed and lost their reasoning abilities, as this test in this thread revealed. ProfWag has no sympathy for dying people, because of his blind allegiance that authority can do no wrong. This is demonstrated in his behavior here, which I exposed with a simple test. We now know what he is, a man who puts defense of orthodoxy and authority, over human life and suffering. Really sickening.

In truth, ProfWag is a religious fanatic, not a true skeptic. His ACTIONS give this away, and his denial and refusal to admit his own obvious faults, lies and bad character is telling as well. He has demonstrated this time and time again. Thus, I'm through with him. It's a hopeless cause dealing with someone so nonrational and out of touch with reality.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 27 Aug 2009, 20:11

ProfWag

Re: Skeptics, are you ok that EPA lied and thousands r dying

Postby JackieG » 02 Dec 2011, 17:35

SkepCop 10
ProfWag -4
I'm of the opinion that ProfWag is a corporate entity.
A corporation = a psychotic entity.
A corporation does not and can not experience emotional reactions to words.
The sign of psychosis.
According to a recent study at the University of Cardiff, Wales.
JackieG

Postby ProfWag » 02 Dec 2011, 21:44

ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 03 Dec 2011, 01:47

Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 03 Dec 2011, 03:33

ProfWag

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups