[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Alpha Project HOAX "Other" Side : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

The Alpha Project HOAX "Other" Side

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: The Alpha Project HOAX "Other" Side

Postby Azrael » 10 Aug 2009, 03:00

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Jim-Callahan » 10 Aug 2009, 03:15

Jim-Callahan

Postby Azrael » 10 Aug 2009, 05:31

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Ozz » 10 Aug 2009, 07:09

Ozz

Postby Jim-Callahan » 10 Aug 2009, 07:29

Jim-Callahan

Postby Azrael » 10 Aug 2009, 07:59

Azrael

Postby Azrael » 10 Aug 2009, 08:00

Azrael

Postby The Professor » 10 Aug 2009, 09:52

THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 10 Aug 2009, 10:29

so contacting magicseen to interrupt magicseen relation with john
is a direct threat to somebody business
i thought scescop said whoever did that should be banned
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Jim-Callahan » 10 Aug 2009, 11:03

Jim-Callahan

Postby Ozz » 10 Aug 2009, 12:05

Ozz

Postby ciscop » 10 Aug 2009, 15:08

uuh im interested in getting the full article
is it possible?

by the way
i envy you john
you had a chat with randi !!
how awesome is that

and ozz.. i have this mac for like 2 years
and i didnt know about that function!
wow.. it was cool to still keep learning things about my mac
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Ozz » 10 Aug 2009, 15:33

Another good one I only found recently is the screen grab function.

command + shift + 3 will give you a grab of your entire screen.

command + shift + 4 will allow you to draw around the section you want.

command + shift + 4, then tap space bar will bring up a camera icon - click on the window you want captured and it will save a PNG of just that window, with a pretty drop shadow and all that.
Ozz

Postby Azrael » 10 Aug 2009, 16:46

Azrael

Postby ciscop » 11 Aug 2009, 02:40

i also dont understand whats the relevance
instead of building a case about evp or whatever dumb paranormal claim he has
he goes and attacks and stalks skeptics..
we are waiting for your paranormal claim thread... go on amaze me! make me eat my words!
or are you going to jump that too davy? why is it you cant build a case?

how you did on your SAT´s Dave? i heard a guy on peyote got a higher score than you
(I wonder if you actually got your name right...)
ciscop

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge