[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Reverse engineering : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Reverse engineering

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Reverse engineering

Postby Quantumfog » 02 Oct 2011, 19:26

Apologies for starting this as a thread; I wanted to post it in the replies to "Common fallacies on ET/UFO", but the conversations there don't appear to be current. Also, wanted to PM but wasn't allowed. Anyways....

Indigo Child states "Some scientists have testified that transistors are actually reverse engineered ET technology."

Turns out I've done some reading on this particular item, haven't found any scientists saying anything to this effect. Could someone (preferably Indigo) provide a link?
Quantumfog

Re: Reverse engineering

Postby Craig Browning » 02 Oct 2011, 23:12

Firstly, welcome to the nut house, you may want to introduce yourself and fill us in as to who you are, your interests, background, etc.

Secondly, I believe Indigo has elected to leave our company, haven't seen him/her here in a long time (seems to happen a lot with the further out fringe thinkers -- except for our host :lol: )

I've heard a great deal about how present-day technology came from ET tech but NEVER anything about "transistors" but rather, the Micro-Chip -- this is the "biggie" most CT types cling to when it comes to tech evolution voids. I think there's a few other things, been years since I've spent time looking at that world simply because I got disgusted over the lack of simple thinking let alone critical thought. My recommendation is to not worry about it, just as ardent skeptics will never accept a single thing that "proves" the paranormal or psychic, so CT types depend upon their ability to negate contrary materials and balance things.

I've invested decades of my life trying to keep abreast of the whole ET conspiracy and visitation rhetoric and more so, the Free Mason affiliations to such. . . it's all way to muddled for anyone to make sense out of; it's incongruent and not focused in the least even though segments of it, when kept separated from all the other "theories" can host a bit of sanity. . . especially certain forms of the Illuminati/ Sacred Bloodline issue. But ET is blamed for far too much, let's leave the little guys alone. :ugeek:
Craig Browning

Postby craig weiler » 02 Oct 2011, 23:56

I think that proof of reverse engineering would have to come about from a well thought out technology suddenly appearing out of nowhere with very many very important design issues solved on the first go around.

That isn't the case with transistors. You can follow their evolution quite easily from the most simplistic to the ever more complex. The time line for the development is quite reasonable given the huge amount of resources devoted to them.

I wouldn't put much stock in the ET claim.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for.
craig weiler

Postby Quantumfog » 03 Oct 2011, 02:24

I'm retired from IT; my time is spent on building a robot, remodeling the house and whatever else catches my attention.

I'm not overly concerned with Indigo's claim, but certainly curious given its position in one of the main essays. Since you've catagorized him as one of the extremists, I'll leave it at that.

Craig, I'm in agreement.

Thanks for the replies.
Quantumfog

Postby craig weiler » 03 Oct 2011, 02:45

The extremists don't find an audience here. You will find psychics, such as Craig Browning and I as well as a few moderate skeptics.
A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for.
craig weiler

Postby Craig Browning » 03 Oct 2011, 22:24

Craig Browning

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's