[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Alpha Project HOAX "Other" Side : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

The Alpha Project HOAX "Other" Side

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: The Alpha Project HOAX "Other" Side

Postby Ozz » 06 Aug 2009, 13:13

Dave and Randi, sitting in a tree...
Ozz

Postby The Professor » 06 Aug 2009, 13:17

THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 06 Aug 2009, 13:34

dave
you are the psycho

do you realize
there is 3 guys
1 from florida, 1 from england and 1 from mexico
that realize that you are a loony retard?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Azrael » 06 Aug 2009, 16:44

Make your mind up Dave, first I said it then I didn't then I did! You're as bad as Jim for making no sense. Why would I change my posts?
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby The Professor » 06 Aug 2009, 21:58

The Professor

Postby Azrael » 06 Aug 2009, 22:16

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby The Professor » 06 Aug 2009, 22:30

Magicsceen magazine say's they've never paid you a cent !!!!!!

ROTFLMAO

Now they don't even want your FREE STUFF !!!!!!!

Plus they now know how nasty you are for real! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They know that if they support your SICKNESS their magazine will suffer.

You've exposed magic on almost every forum you've been on and youtube too.

Magicians HATE you !!!!!!

That's why you were booted for life from the Magic Cafe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 06 Aug 2009, 23:43

i know magic
and i dont hate him

but then again
i am him,
i am john right?

im confused
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Azrael » 06 Aug 2009, 23:54

Azrael

Postby Jim-Callahan » 07 Aug 2009, 05:38

Wow Dave/Prof you are on a true exposure run.

Randi, Project Alfa, John Mayer.

Some of this stuff is getting a bit funny the way it is all tumbling like a house of cards.

Nice work you have done.

Best WIshes,

Jim
Jim-Callahan

Postby The Professor » 08 Aug 2009, 23:44

Thanks Jim!
Coming from America's most controversial mystery entertainer, that means a lot. I liked the Phenomenon show where you almost kicked CA's ass. That is the only one people remember ... Not the magic tricks the others used. No one has ever explained how you did that and even the mentalist have no idea! Raven is still amazed when asked about it.

And CA didn't bring the Million Dollars of his personal money like he said he would .. or the envelope to his MF show either. How does he get away with those lies?

I know you wanted to tell him what was written but he basically RAN !!!!!

Just like RANDI :)
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 09 Aug 2009, 01:21

ciscop

Postby The Professor » 09 Aug 2009, 04:21

Did you really believe that the viewers voted?
How crazy are you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Callahan was the most memorable performer on the show!!!!!
Everyone remembers him and no one knows who won :)
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 09 Aug 2009, 08:12

im pretty sure
hundreds of campuses all around US disagree with you
Mike Super is really doing well

Funovits keeps going all around the globe since phenomenon ended

while jim is nothing but a joke
nobody remembers his performance just how he went crazy around criss
quite memorable, you are right
:D
no wonder why he wasnt invited back
ciscop

Postby Eteponge » 09 Aug 2009, 10:24

Azrael: Stop with the insults and accusations against The Professor's daughter, if you cannot backup your statements with evidence. I've warned you all about this once before, and if this happens again, it may result in a temporary (24 hours) ban. Bringing someone's family into a flame discussion with insults and accusations directed towards them like that, unproven, is bad form. And stop snapping back at him when he snaps at you, it just feeds the flames further.

The Professor: Enough with the relentless insults about Randi, it just stirs up the skeptics more, and is likewise bad form because he isn't here to defend himself. And stop snapping back at them when they snap at you, it just feeds the flames even more. If I warn the skeptics of a temp ban coming their way if they continue to make unproven insulting accusations about your daughter, I'll now warn you again also to stop feeding the flames with relentless insults towards both them and Randi, and of not backing up certain accusations you say about Randi or them, or a temp ban may come your way as well.

This is a warning of a temp ban to both sides fueling the flames. Calm down and be civil.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge