[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Wifi proven harmful to school children : Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Wifi proven harmful to school children

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Wifi proven harmful to school children

Postby Scepcop » 17 Jul 2011, 01:45

This is very informative. You gotta see this investigation.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Wifi proven harmful to school children

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Jul 2011, 04:03

Good question! Wifi is just about everywhere and who knows what the problems can be with it generations from now?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 18 Jul 2011, 01:01

I'm a firm believer that ALL the many forms of transmission/radiation we use in life be it radio waves, electrical conduction, etc. all have some form of subtle affect on us and will, over time, generate negative health issues based on how much exposure we have of each or the combination of each as well as our propensity towards specific ailments due to genetics or, if you would, karma.

I really do believe that a heck of a lot of your technology will be proven a genuine danger in time, most especially how we treat our food stuffs and the pollutants allowed into the atmosphere -- I bring out the latter because of certain demographics pertaining to MS and how it seems most prevalent in regions known for high levels of industrial operation and strong hot-cold weather contrasts i.e. the upper Mid-Western & New England regions of the U.S., the British Isles & Scandinavian nations where heavy metal processing was common. Apparently children exposed to these environs early in developmental life (birth through 8-9 years of age) are more susceptible to develop MS related symptoms by age 30-40 than those heralding from other geographic areas. On so many levels I think that findings of this sort are nature's way of giving us a Warning Sign over our general folly when it comes to how we've raped the earth and stopped respecting her and all that share it as a living center.
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 19 Jul 2011, 13:05

I didn't listen to the video in the OP, but looked into this briefl when the news first came out. From my understanding there is no good science backing this up.

Also: folks: wifi is frigging everywhere, we have it in our house and according to my card there are at least 6 other homes with it in my immediate vicinity. To link any problems to wifi needs far better science. And we would all be affected. From what I remember, these stories were primarily annecdotal hysteria.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Jul 2011, 19:21

They come out with some sort of health scare or warning all the time. Some are warranted and some are not. From what I've experienced in my lifetime I find it odd that with so many things out there that can kill us, we are living much longer lives than ever.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 19 Jul 2011, 20:18

Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 19 Jul 2011, 20:44

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jul 2011, 02:24

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jul 2011, 02:29

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jul 2011, 02:44

All I have to say is WiFi, SchmiFi. When I was a kid I walked two miles to school, UPHILL, both ways! We didn't have no stinkin' safety crossing guards or fancy metal detectors, air conditioning or even heat, and we LIKED it that way! We played with the chunks of asbestos that fell off the leaking, broken water pipes that landed on our desks, because there were no cellphones to amuse ourselves with, but we didn't whine about it.

BTW, the above statement is factual.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 20 Jul 2011, 05:14

Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jul 2011, 20:45

ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Jul 2011, 22:09

Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jul 2011, 03:49

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 25 Jul 2011, 05:18

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine