[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
2012-mayan calendar-age of aquarius-global consciousness : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

2012-mayan calendar-age of aquarius-global consciousness

Discuss General Topics.

2012-mayan calendar-age of aquarius-global consciousness

Postby Scepcop » 05 May 2011, 16:00

Someone on my other forum posted this awesome video and description below. Check it out.

this video explains the mayan calendar ..as weird as this sound i believe in this.. i think our lives are more related to the cosmos to a mere conceptual believes created by religion.
The age of Aquarius coming -an age of computer,electricity,technology,revolution do you believe in that ?

for me i see signs of our world changing, we are slowly leaving the age of pisces (spirituality,religion,divinity) :

- computers and computerized machines everywhere
- revolution
- renewable energy movement
- global world
- genius level intelligence

those changes reflect the age of Aquarius coming .... in our history we had the age of taurus ( mother earth, agriculture and its symbol egypt around 4000 BC) then the age of Aries (conquest,empire,bravour,war its symbols rome,greek,persie,china around 2000 BC) after came the age of picses (spirituality,divinity its symbols christiannity,islam,buddhism etc around 2000 AD)
I mean guys don't you see how in the past 2000 years our lives seem to be so influence by religion, i mean everything trace its roots back to religion.
look how civilizations before us were so different in the lifestyle, i mean it is as if they lived in another planet. The real reason is that they were influenced by another age; they had another level of consciousness .
I mean look at this :

- Age of Gemini around 6900 BC - 4700 BC dominated by communication,language,writings. The beginning of written (China, India and Mesopotamia), symbolic (Sumeria, Egypt and the Americas) and spoken language (Chinese and Hebrew). I mean these people were powerful but in an intellectual kind of way; they were not interested in conquest, it was mostly about intellectual discoveries directed toward communications.

- Age of Taurus around 4700 BC- 2500 BC dominated by anything related to earth. agriculture was discovered, and for the first time, towns, villages, and cities were formed because humans no longer needed to hunt and gather for their food and so were not required to be so nomadic. This is the same period Great pyramid were created out of earth.. egypt was powerful and stable not that much into expanding, or conquering.

- Age of Aries around 2500 BC - 300 BC dominated by blood,conquest,courage,power,war. This marks the age of the expanding Ancient Empires; Chinese, Persian, Greek and then Roman. Each of these civilizations sought to always bring more land and territory under their control. These Empires did so by conquering the indigenous peoples of the lands as they expanded outward

- Age of Pisces around 300 BC - 1900 AD dominated by religion,divinity. chritiannity ,islam etc...

- now I believe we are entering the Age of Aquarius but we are still in the crust of pisces-aquarius where we experience aspects of both ages (religion one side and technology advancement the other side)

As i look at the world around me , i see changes ocurring and I ask myself some questions and for some strange reasons my reasoning is detached from religious beliefs (thinking as an aquarian already ! :lol: )

do we have some Aquarians in here ? I am an Aries I love war and conquest baby

So what do you all think ?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: 2012-mayan calendar-age of aquarius-global consciousness

Postby really? » 05 May 2011, 22:13

Here's an accurate description. http://www.ece.udel.edu/~mills/maya.html
Winston don't be disappointed when you wake up on 12/22/12 and find out that it's business as usual in the world.
really?

Postby Craig Browning » 06 May 2011, 01:15

Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 06 May 2011, 02:18

Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 06 May 2011, 22:22

:oops: I'd forgotten about that one but hey, who can honestly keep up with all these end dates, they keep getting changed :roll:
Craig Browning

Postby RarelyImpressed » 11 May 2011, 15:22

So how does this correlate with chinese astrology?
RarelyImpressed

Postby Craig Browning » 11 May 2011, 23:05

Craig Browning

Postby Daniell » 08 Sep 2011, 21:59

Daniell

Postby scotte68 » 25 Oct 2011, 12:33

Great video and loved the discussion.

To "Reallyl?" - love that handle. great one. :)

You know what's going to get us? Good old fashion complacency and over dependence on the system.
So many people are so plugged in that they don't know how to survive. There are many top notch analysts out there (Bill Gross PIMCO, Gerald Celente, Dr. John Ankerberg) that are predicting an economic collapse. The ironic part is that the collapse is probably going to happen around the end of 2012 or first quarter of 2013. What is going to hurt many people is something as simple as unemployment combined with inflation. Millions of people are unprepared to handle a situation where they need food and the food is so expensive that they can only buy one meal a day.

Sincerely,
B.Rgds,
Scott
scotte68

Return to General Discussions