[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I'm The Professor JREF MDC Rejectee : Introduce Yourself - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I'm The Professor JREF MDC Rejectee

Introduce yourself here!

Re: I'm The Professor JREF MDC Rejectee

Postby Jon Saint Germain » 31 Jul 2009, 09:15

So, does being a mentalist or psychic entertainer disqualify one from participating here?

If so, there may well be a great deal of attrition. :D

Those of us knowlegable of mentalism may well be a valuable asset. Dr. Gary Schwartz brought me and several of my colleagues in to help him establish protocols in his Afterlife Experiments. Eh?

JSG
Jon Saint Germain

Postby ciscop » 31 Jul 2009, 10:28

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 07 Aug 2009, 10:10

THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 07 Aug 2009, 11:13

you still didnt state what was your paranormal claim

do you or do you not have paranormal powers
answer now if you havent pass out on vodka yet
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 07 Aug 2009, 11:22

Are you such a lazy ass that you can't read .. Or are you just Ignorant ... Wagg accepted the claim Dimrod :) it's on your forum Doofuss ...
learn to READ!!!
(Only calling you what you deserve since you've never apologized :) )
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 07 Aug 2009, 12:08

what is your paranormal claim???
do you have paranormal powers at all?
dont run from the question
answer it right here right now

WHAT IS YOUR PARANORMAL CLAIM?
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 07 Aug 2009, 22:46

The Professor

Postby ciscop » 07 Aug 2009, 23:22

hahaha you wont answer!!
busted and exposed again

run retardo run!
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 08 Aug 2009, 01:51

Here is one Prediction that has NEVER been questioned !!!!!!

100% accurate !!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG3TTZ4Z ... rofilepage
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 08 Aug 2009, 03:01

ciscop

Postby The Professor » 08 Aug 2009, 05:29

The Professor

Postby ciscop » 08 Aug 2009, 05:37

ciscop

Postby The Professor » 08 Aug 2009, 06:01

I have made many predictions that are opened after the fact for dynamic entertainment value.

I've made other "IN YOUR FACE" predictions that are 100%, yet the Pseudo-Skeptic fear them !!!!!!

They ALL CAME TRUE !!!!!

So the JREFers hide :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 08 Aug 2009, 07:07

Why changing the topic?
you dont wanna keep talking about your stooge?
HAHAHAHAHA busted and exposed! super retardo changes topic!

all right.. wanna go into those?
the pirates prediction or the bigfoot prediction?
hahahahahaha

Your move Super Retardo
go ahead and AMAZE US
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 08 Aug 2009, 10:47

Just returned from a great night at the beach... Fantastic!!!! Two bands, lots of good food and a few quality beers. The ladies loved it and my friends want to do it more often ... Looks like a great evening so far ... :P :P :P :P

How was the web surfing buddy ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hanna and her five sisters i bet ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Look in the mirror LOSER !!!!! ROTFLMAO
The Professor

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself