[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 32 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 21 Mar 2011, 09:01

I said we keep going until

A/ it's beyond expectation that 100:1 odds will be broken with a rudimentary number of trials
B/ we break 100:1 or higher

How do you conclude that

C/ NO THE EXPECTED AVERAGE IS NOT 1 PER 3 RIGHT
D/ ADAM DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT MORE THAN 1 BATCH IS NEEDED

If you constantly refuse to acknowledge that 1 out of 3 right is expected with or without replacement, and constantly (OVER 10 TIMES NOW) say I am expecting to WIN with 1 batch and less than 6:1 ODDS to prove it, I don't know what your problem is.

Time is running out.

We can TRY 1 single batch, 3 or 4 words all in one day, starting today.

Just a 1 batch test, I can't remember if we covered this or not since the BONE TAPE mixup.

If you agree to test 3 or 4 words today, then we have something to discuss.

It's 1am GMT, it's midnight here in 13 hours, so we don't have much time.

Your insistence on exact odds, exact number of trials, exact pass mark, is superfluous.

I just want to see if it WORKS!
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 22 Mar 2011, 01:45

G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 22 Mar 2011, 19:54

If you can't state your scope of investigation, then you have no challenge!

Note it's taken LONGER than 4 days arguing than the same time we could have done 1 batch, 1 word per day!

Why do skeptics insist on NOT doing a demo run? Bizarre, Randi's idiotic contract to blame for stalling frontier science...

Well thanks anyway Arouet, if I continue to apply with the challnege I can use our demo run with the BONES and TAPE as an example test.

Cheers all!

Sayonara!
G. ADAM

Postby caniswalensis » 22 Mar 2011, 20:05

caniswalensis

Postby Arouet » 22 Mar 2011, 20:16

G. Adam, I've told you my conditions for continuing. I want you to flesh out a proper protocol. You want to interpret it as me bailing, that's fine. But until you understand your own protocol, there really is no point in continuing.
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 23 Mar 2011, 01:43

what do you mean by protocol?

I've given WORD BY WORD stepwise instructions to do a 3 word batch.

If you want a contractual meta-protocol to turn it into a bet you have to state your odds.

Just forget it, this is a kindy level test that's taken 3 months because you refuse all my suggestions.
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 23 Mar 2011, 02:37

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 23 Mar 2011, 03:12

OK FIXED!

check http://paranormaltest.com/simulator.html

All we have to do is run 1000 simulations say of 10 batches say and it will tell you the highest score.

HIGHEST SCORE FROM 1000 SIMS = 21

Now we can work out the odds by tallying the total number of hits, even with no replacement.

To keep it simple you should run the sim 10 times and take the middle score.
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 23 Mar 2011, 04:01

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 23 Mar 2011, 09:55

did you even click on the link?

We simulate 1,000,000 tests of 10 batches of 3 words ok? [example odds calculation]

Using a random guess ACB, BAC etc.

Then that will tell us what range the high score should be.

i.e. the 1 in million test score is the score to beat to beat Million to one odds.

We can calculate the odds using simulations.

And yes it does the IN ORDER test.
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 23 Mar 2011, 10:03

For example, say you wanted to break 1000:1 ODDS with 10 batches of 3 words (guessed in order)

The expected averate from 10 Batches is 10 words right out of 30.

The BEST score from 1000 simulations is 22 words right out of 30.

So the pass mark is 23 word guessed right from 10 batches to beat 1000:1 ODDS!

Get the example calcs?
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 23 Mar 2011, 10:35

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 23 Mar 2011, 10:41

The expected average result for 1 batch of 3 words

is 1 word right, same as with replacement.

ABC 3 right
ACB 1
BAC 1
BCA 0
CAB 0
CBA 1

6 trials with each sequence showing up once only = 6 hits
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 23 Mar 2011, 12:09

BTW, if the idea of 3 weeks posting the same WORD X CLUE...

sounds boring my paycheck is $3600 this week, I can pay you $20 per post.

BUT... you would forfeit your cut of the $1,000,000 once you turn pro! :D

We could try doing a batch of 3 in one day since it seemed to work bar the past midnight Word.

But it's only 2X quicker.

W1 W2 W3
OPTIONS GUESSES

Vs

W1
W2
W3
OPTIONS GUESSES

Just take our time I reckon! One post a day when I say GO!
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 23 Mar 2011, 16:53

G. ADAM

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy