[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 21 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 24 Feb 2011, 23:31

Arouet

Postby Arouet » 24 Feb 2011, 23:38

Word 1 clue is at Page 133 Line 19
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 25 Feb 2011, 00:50

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 25 Feb 2011, 01:27

Word 2 clue is at Page 273 Line 8
Arouet

Postby derrida » 25 Feb 2011, 02:08

im lost... :-(

anybody could give a summary of what has being going on?
what´s the score so far for G.?
derrida

Postby Arouet » 25 Feb 2011, 02:32

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 25 Feb 2011, 08:49

Can we redo Word 2 from scratch? According to forum time my end it was at 5:27pm and I slept 7 hours so I want to give answers on the same day as the tele-ask.

BATCH 3 - WORD 2 - RESTART
G. ADAM

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! 6 - NSA

Postby Arouet » 25 Feb 2011, 08:57

Ok, I've picked a new word 2

Word 2 clue is a Page 62 Line 12
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 25 Feb 2011, 10:05

Dude: you want to do this in a day you either have to post more often or pick a shorter protocol!
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 25 Feb 2011, 11:33

uhh I give up...

You blame me for trying short protocols, refuse to go online and do 4 channels in 10 minutes, take avergae 5 hours to reply yourself, then complain when I take 1 hour and 8 minutes to do my shopping, constantly posting comments that the channels keep answering instead.

Thanks for your help everyone, I may as well use this protocol in usenet in front of a 1,000+ audience, I get less sidetracking comments there.
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 25 Feb 2011, 11:51

Look for the 5th time NO COMMENTS DURING A TRIAL.

This might be subjective delusions to you but YOUR COMMENTS ARE INTERRUPTING THE ESP

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 25 Feb 2011, 11:57

You are quite the ungrateful wretch aren't you?
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 25 Feb 2011, 12:10

haha! yep it must seem that way.

You might be a helpful and methodical skeptic but you're still a skeptic.

And you don't have the patience for this test, evidently.
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 25 Feb 2011, 17:45

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 25 Feb 2011, 18:26

I meant a clue and a channel cannot span 2 different days.

You can still take several days to ask all 4, but each word and channel must be on the same day, hence the 6pm time limit to tele-ask a word.

Not sure if it's a prerequisite or not, but it would explain W2 and W3 swapping.

W2 BONE <--|--> HOLD(ING) UP A SMALL (DUTCH) FLAG
W3 TAPE <-----> GRAVE(LY.) THAT WOULD HAVE

The | was midnight, so perhaps the W3 clue seemed CLOSER to the W2 CHANNEL.

Don't tell me it's TOO SUBJECTIVE to see that they swapped!

Anyway what was Word 1? See how good my channel was. This batch is ruined!
G. ADAM

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy