[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 16 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 20 Feb 2011, 09:09

Ok, I checked the words against the channels. I then fed the words into random.org to produce the following list:

1. Information
2. Gown
3. Sunlight
4. Theatre
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 20 Feb 2011, 10:45

Word 1
page 232 line 7
((chatting by the Valdes Leal. He excused himself and moved closer))
SUNLIGHT

Word 2
page 59 line 20
((He's pretty, said Galvira bitterly. He can always turn to soap operas))
THEATER

Word 3
page 182 line 14
((What does that banker, Octavio Machuca have to say about all this))
INFORMATION

Word 4
page 155 line 12
(Quart followed the movement of Father Ferro's lips as he whispered the words))
GOWN

OK time for a breather, if you're up for it we can regroup mid week with my last protocol, tele-asking the words 1 post at a time sequentially.
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 20 Feb 2011, 12:21

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 20 Feb 2011, 13:33

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 20 Feb 2011, 14:37

Thanks for your help, I'll see if I can check the protocol first with a random word generator, it's basically the original protocol I posted that nobody here understood. :P
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 20 Feb 2011, 20:26

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 20 Feb 2011, 21:36

I generate a random word, go to my site http://paranormaltest.com and it generates a page and line number.

I look up the page and line number and it's a good channel (half the time).

I wrote a random word function too so it's all together but could only find 40 nouns online and the channels are weaker.

http://paranormaltest.com/index3.html

the word is hidden until you click it.

Once I find a word list, will take me a couple hours to do a website Zenner test with random word clues. Got the idea from a thread here!

---------------------

Anyway, how about 1 more test now, just 1 word?

But this time, after reading the channel you send the word to NP, NP gets another 3 random words and NP posts the HEADING: 4 WORD OPTIONS in this thread, A/ B/ C/ D/.

I think this will circumvent the cross channeling I'm getting with multiple words at once.

How about it NP? Or anyone interested. Arouet PMs you the 1 word, and you post it here with 3 random words to see if I can spot Arouets secret word!

Hey you guys were right about PMing the word all along!
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 20 Feb 2011, 21:56

Ok, I'm game.

Ninja, I have been using the following site to generate words: http://watchout4snakes.com/creativityto ... dPlus.aspx\\

It's generally pretty good at picking nouns, but not perfect.

Is this the protocol?

1. I pick a word, pm it to derrida and ninja

2. I send you a single set of numbers

3. you post a channel

4. Ninja then picks 3 more words and posts all four words for you to try and guess the original word?

Ninja, www.random.org has a list randomizer. You can put all 4 words in and it will spit out a new order for you. This is preferable, imo, to just picking an order yourself.
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 21 Feb 2011, 04:39

ok try that. Remember labelling the options ABCD Ninja!
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 21 Feb 2011, 10:34

Not sure if Ninja has signed on to the new protocol, but in any event, I have PMd her and derrida a single word, chosen by a random word generator.

Here are the channel numbers, chosen by random.org:

page 146 line 24
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 21 Feb 2011, 16:30

G. ADAM

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Feb 2011, 19:36

Sorry guys, I had to work yesterday. I'll give it a try.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Feb 2011, 20:04

Let's see if I have this correctly.

Arouet will (has) PM'd me his word. I go to the same random word generator and get 3 new words. I then put them into a second random generator to mix up the words in a random order and post them here using A/B/C/D.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Feb 2011, 20:09

I now have 3 random words and will run all four words through the random mixer upper. When do I post them?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 21 Feb 2011, 20:13

Allright, I've compared the channel to the word. NInja, you can post the 4 words now.
Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy