[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 9 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 22 Jan 2011, 05:28

But that's besides the point, isn't it? Most parapsychologists would probably agree that even if psi is real, that there are still fraudsters out there. My point is only that simply making claims to have powers is not equivalent to parapsycholgy.

Sure, G. Adam tried to do a test, but that's like me getting a chemistry set and calling myself a chemist!
Arouet

Postby derrida » 23 Jan 2011, 02:22

derrida

Postby caniswalensis » 23 Jan 2011, 03:52

caniswalensis

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Jan 2011, 04:42

NinjaPuppy

Postby derrida » 23 Jan 2011, 18:42

there is actually not A problem
i just want to know why somebody as smart as np is
could give the benefit of the doubt to somebody that was clearly trying to fool us all (thank god we have logic, intelligence and a dude called voltaire to help us all)
derrida

Postby caniswalensis » 23 Jan 2011, 23:06

caniswalensis

Postby Arouet » 23 Jan 2011, 23:29

I agree that it is entirely possible that G.Adam did not know that this could be done. It is unlikely as canis said.

Also derrida, your comments about my intellect were kind, but no doubt greatly exaggerated!
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Jan 2011, 01:39

Again, thank you Canis for putting things in context.

From what I got from G.Adam's posts was that he was unhappy with how his claims were received by other skeptic groups. He came here and asked for input on his protocol. Since I could not understand what he was trying to explain to be useful to his request, I remained quiet and allowed someone with more intellect and certainly more patience than I have. Especially after G.Adam went off on his tirades, I could see that any commentary from me only seemed to set him off.

It still remains to be seen if G.Adam was deliberately trying something underhanded or if he has been shown a flaw in his protocol and will continue to work out something better. I did question possibilities for motive when money had come into the scenario but of course there is no proof at all as to if money is even the motive in this case. I try not to make conclusions based on limited information. That goes both ways. I do not blindly believe or disbelieve anything until I personally feel that all the facts have been presented.

I found G.Adam's claim to be very interesting. But since I personally couldn't participate until there was a better explanation, I needed to sit back and learn from others.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Jan 2011, 01:42

Derrida - Your post about third world pick up techniques has been removed. Please refrain from posting inflamatory comments. Those comments had no place in this thread and certainly are not appropriate for this forum.
NinjaPuppy

Postby caniswalensis » 24 Jan 2011, 01:49

caniswalensis

Postby Arouet » 27 Jan 2011, 12:49

G. Adam your continued disappearance from this thread is only serving to increase the likelihood that you were in fact cheating. I don't believe for a second that you have not been monitoring this thread, even if you haven't signed in. Some come on- defend yourself or come clean!
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Feb 2011, 20:10

hey long time!

interesting read, couple things if you search Google for md5 calculator practically 0% of those sites double as md5 reverse sites

anyway my subjective channel about winding roads is easy to verify so I have very little input with the guessing part so knowing your md5 would not prove my claim, my guess is 90% determisistic based on the channel quote.

btw Im on blackberry police confiscated my laptop jan 15 hence absense

court in 11 days so we dont have much time

ADAM
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 11 Feb 2011, 20:18

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Feb 2011, 20:40

your claim I was cheating is bollocks

there are 1000s of md5 encrypter sites and few decrypters

i doubt if 1% of the encrypters store the entries it would defeat the purpose

im facing stalking charges for emailing the tv stations lawyer old skeptics defamation case...

anyway wavy lines was just a fluke I failed that protocol on sci.skeptic this week
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 11 Feb 2011, 20:56

Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy