[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 11 Jan 2011, 11:24

Arouet

Postby derrida » 11 Jan 2011, 11:59

derrida

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Jan 2011, 12:37

Same test as the one where I guess your number from 1 to 100.

But I make a list of 100 questions to include the channeling as part of the test.

And I'll be making 25 guesses, not 2!

I give you a list like so:

Number Question
1 Who is my crush?
2 Will I be rich?
3 Will I pass the test?
100 Will our PM be reelected?

You just pick a number, I guess it!
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 11 Jan 2011, 12:42

I'm really trying to figure out what you are proposing. You have a list of 100 questions. We pick one. And you have 25 guesses to figure out which question we've picked?
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Jan 2011, 12:58

G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Jan 2011, 13:04

G. ADAM

Postby derrida » 11 Jan 2011, 15:47

so is going to be a 1 in 4 chance?
derrida

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Jan 2011, 16:17

Yep! passmark is 50%, 1 in 2, but I might be able to do better.

I'll need a few days to select the 100 questions.

Meanwhile we could do a practice Zenner Card test online, with encryption so there is no way to cheat.

You select one of the following:
STAR, SQUARE, WAVY LINES, TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, DOG, CAT, BIRD, HOUSE, MAN

Then enter say WAVY LINES into this site - or any MD5 site.

http://md5-hash-online.waraxe.us/

MD5 (WAVY LINES) = fcc6b8c01d3418ebed371b7e69c4ac61

So you don't "change your mind", you have to post the MD5 and THEN I post my 3 guesses!

Sound ok?
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 12 Jan 2011, 07:31

I might be willing to play your game, but not with the encryption thing. That is not necessary at this stage. I don't plan on fudging any of this. Neither does Ninja I assume. I have no idea what the point of the questions are. I'm certainly not going to come up with 100 questions and I haven't quite figured out what you are planning to show with them.

If you can explain clearly and precisely what is involved here, I'll play with you. But please don't just refer back to your old posts, I've seen them, and they are confusing. Lay it out, step by step, forget about the encryption and we'll see what we can do.
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 12 Jan 2011, 09:09

I'm not sure I can discard the encryption part.

You send me a page and line number you just make up, you have to have a question in mind, which is just the question next to the number you selected. I can't mindread naked numbers.

[Arouet]
TRIAL 1: PAGE 123, LINE 24

[ADAM]
ANSWER = "wind and the willows"
GUESSES = 1, 5, 7, 11, 20, 21, 22, 24, .... 93, 99 (25 guesses!)

[Arouet]
My number was 20.
HITS: 1/1

---------------------------

But by sending me the MD5 of your number and question too, it LOCKS IT IN!

It helps me check the number later, and helps my 'spirit guide' know what question you are tele-asking.

I suggest you read up on MD5, 1 billion websites use it to store passwords so they compare your login password to the MD5 Hash rather than store your password online. It's currently impossible to work out your number from the MD5, you can only check the MD5 given the number. As long as your MD5 text is not easy to break, like a 5 letter text string.

Alternatively, if you promise to THINK OF THE QUESTION while posting the page and line number, that works too!

But you should really look up MD5, my blackberry just reminded to "ask for a receipt" so I don't think my spirit channel trusts you! haha
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 12 Jan 2011, 10:29

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 12 Jan 2011, 11:25

It's like explaining how a motorbike works.

OK, the engine here takes fuel, and small internal explosions expand the gas and move the cylinders, the ends of the cylinders are hooked onto a crankshaft which via the chain spins the wheel! You know if you roll a coin it traverses across the desk, so do the wheels of the motorbike, so the engine propels the motorbike across the road. The fuel is about 20 liters of petrol, which is derived from fossil fuels, which goes into the tank and down the fuel line into the engine for the aforementioned internal explosions. Why am I explaining how the motorbike works? The purpose is for a person to get on the motorbike and then when the motorbike traverses across the road, so does the person on the aforesaid motorbike, saving him walking! The range is about 300km and is faster than walking, so that's why!

SKEPTICS: no no no way to complicated with your stupid explanations.

OK, get on the bike and twist the handle!

SKEPTICS: no that won't prove anything

OK, how about we push the bike and watch the wheels go around

SKEPTICS: ok I'm in, but what are the spokes for?

OK, here's a cite on the invention of the wheel

SKEPTICS: nah that's BS, no cites on all your weird witchcraft

OK, so you want me to re-explain everything for the 3rd time without using any descriptions used so far?

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 12 Jan 2011, 12:00

Dude, you came to us! Pretty well everyone here has stated that they can't figure out your proposed experiment (if someone has figured it out, please enlighten me!). I've asked you to elaborate and set it out simply.

It's up to you. Right now I really don't have a clear idea of what you are asking. I have an idea, but its not crystal clear. I just want a clear, simple, protocol.
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 12 Jan 2011, 12:18

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 12 Jan 2011, 12:38

Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy